2,141 results
All reviewsviva restaurantbetween flightsexcellent hotelmodern hotelstayed for one nightshort staylong flightrooms are spaciousconvenient locationbreakfast buffetin room diningbusiness hoteltravel deskcourteous staffbusiness tripcomfortable staymetro station
Reviewed April 2, 2018

I stayed at the Hotel Holiday Inn in Feb this year. Literally tired due to long flight and jet lag, the stay in the hotel made me feel much better.
The staff were so much concern about customer due to ongoing refurbishment at the room next to me that they had sent me apology letter twice and rang me once making me aware for the disturbance.

Location wise, I would give this hotel 5 star due to having a metro station near by and short distance from Delhi International Airport.

Overall my stay was good and I would recommend other people for this hotel.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
Chetali K, Manager at Holiday Inn New Delhi International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 5, 2018

Dear Prashant,

Thank you for posting a review of your recent stay.

It was a pleasure to know that you find our location, service, and facilities to your satisfaction and we truly appreciate your complimentary remarks.

We all look forward to welcoming you again in the nearest future.

Reviewed April 1, 2018

Having spent our holiday in Indian style hotels, on our last night, the Holiday Inn at Delhi airport was a change to more traditional "American" style hotel. The whole ambience of the hotel is that of a typical Holiday Inn hotel from anywhere in the world. The greeting at the front desk, the spacious open-plan reception and the bedrooms are all in line with their corporate identity.

The bedroom was very well equipped and came with a glass fronted bathroom (albeit with a blind should you wish more privacy). The view towards the airport was unfortunately obscured by the Delhi smog and also overlooked a building site, however, was a nice modern hotel.

Due to the locality of the hotel it was easy to eat in the many restaurants. Breakfast was a buffet style with a vast selection of foods; curiously very little fresh fruit available, but not a problem.

The hotel is surrounded by the start of a shopping mall, but only a handful of stores open. Two other branded hotels, one of which is a Marriott and a number of major corporate offices.

You are not within walking distance of the terminals so transport is required. I am not sure whether there is an airport shuttle from the hotel as we had other means of getting to the terminal.

Nice stay in a modern branded hotel.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Berkshire,

We are delighted to know that overall you had a good experience and that you were pleased with most of the products & services received as our guest.

Your compliments will certainly be an encouragement and a boost of strength to our team.

Rest assured that your comments have been brought to the attention of the concerned department head for necessary action to be carried out.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

We stayed here during our stopover from Dehradun to Delhi to Edmonton. All our correspondence with the hotel via email was helpful, they allowed us to check in early, had a shuttle driver waiting for us who even came looking for us at the baggage carousel while we were waiting for delayed luggage! Staff here was so great and I highly recommend this hotel if you’re passing through Indira Gandhi airport and need a place close by (10 minutes drive by shuttle can which was included with the room). The breakfast buffet is worth it and I’d give the whole experience 5 stars except that the Italian restaurant was ok, not great and the view from our room was a big construction pit. Apparently there is a decent shopping centre just around the corner but we didn’t take the time to visit. We’ll stay here again the next time we’re through Delhi.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear sdb_edmonton,

Your compliments will certainly be an encouragement and a boost of strength to our team and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed March 30, 2018

We booked Holiday Inn New Delhi International Airport online for the first time as we were traveling with children to Delhi. We were pleasantly surprised with the service we received. First of all when we arrived at the airport we saw a person holding Holiday Inn board and he was pickingup some guest when he we asked if there was a shuttle to the hotel he said that he could make the free hotel transfer for us. He made few phone calls and we received a nice ride from airport the the hotel with a big smile. The hotel lobby is beautiful and the rooms a absolutely clean with lot of staff to help you. The breakfast in the morning includes both Indian and Western food with again lot of friendly staff to assist you. Very clean food area. Hotel is very close to Delhi metro about 5-7 min walk to the station. You can also call a cab if you need one. There is a big shopping mall and food court very close to the hotel as well! Definitely recommend this hotel and we will be coming again for sure! Thanks for a nice stay to all the hotel staff.

Room Tip: Make sure you try to get hotel transfer from the airport its FREE!
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Dear ResumeWriter,

Reviewed March 30, 2018

If you need a place near the Delhi airport, the Holiday Inn Aerocity is more than adequate. We stayed here on two separate occasions - one night each - and it was perfectly acceptable both times. (If I had only stayed here once, I would have given it an unqualified 4, because our room the first time was light and airy; the second room faced a wall and wasn't quite as pleasant). Internet connection was OK, the room was clean and comfortable. There is decent restaurant in the lobby. they are good at checking you in and out quickly. Internet connection is reliable and relatively fast and there is a basic business center (however, the computer I used is infected with some sort of virus; when I put my thumb drive back in my computer, my antivirus software discovered 23 "threats" on it, which I quickly removed and then reformatted my thumb drive; plus, in addition to not having decent anti-virus protection they don't keep their software current).

Room Tip: away from the elevator and with an open view and light
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Tim,

Thank you for posting a review of your recent stay and for providing us with feedback about your experience.

We strive to provide all of our guests with a memorable and pleasant experience whilst with us and therefore we are delighted that you were able to experience this on your visit.

Moreover, we appreciate you highlighting areas where we can improve on our service and product delivery as after all we can only improve when customers like you provide us with the necessary feedback in order for us to do so.

Meanwhile, we all look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Sincerely yours,