Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Ron

An excellent stay

Review of LaSagrita Hotel
5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Jan 30, 2024
I stayed for three nights here and had a wonderful time. This boutique hotel provided a peaceful atmosphere away from the crowds but also within walking distance of historical sites such as the gate, Humayun's Tomb and the Lodhi gardens. A short car ride will take you to many more attractions and landmarks. Akshardham is two miles away, although traffic should be taken into account. The room I stayed in was spacious, clean and comfortable and I was always able to get a good night's sleep. Room service and the food were good, I enjoyed their Hyderabadi biryani. What stood out the most though was the hospitality given. The staff here was very inviting and attentive, especially Sweta at the front desk who was helpful in recommending where and when to go for anything. I also had the privilege of meeting the owners, who were very kind and informative, and they told me that this hotel was newly reopened and were looking to build business back up. I wish them all the best and if ever I'm back in New Delhi, I'll definitely stay here again.
Date of stay: December 2023
  • Trip.com
    C$79
6.3 km from LaSagrita Hotel
View more hotels in New Delhi
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed January 23, 2024

My time at La Sagrita was excellent, from arrival to departure. Although the rooms and facilities were good, what really sets this hotel apart from the rest is the excellent location and staff.

The location of this hotel is fantastic. It's tucked away in a very quiet, beautiful, safe part of town that feels like a little oasis. It allows you to recharge before heading back out into the fray of the city. In one of the busiest cities in India, it's nice to have a relaxing escape to come back to in the evenings. It's also centrally located to a lot of popular areas in the city, including monuments, temples, markets, and restaurants.

The staff of this hotel is what really made this hotel a standout for me. Everyone working here is professional, friendly, respectful, and helpful. In particular, Sweta and Edward at the front desk went above and beyond to make me feel welcome and to help me navigate my way around Delhi during my first visit to India - they made me feel like family from day one. The rest of the staff, including the very friendly front guard, waiters, etc. were also top-notch. I would return to and recommend this hotel simply because of the excellent staff.

Thank you all for a wonderful stay in Delhi!

Date of stay: January 2024
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
LA SAGRITA, General Manager at LaSagrita Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 23, 2024

Dear guest,

its heartwarming for us , at La Sagrita, to read your gracious review and to know that you had a very enjoyable stay & that you rated our location, facilities & staff highly as well. Thanks !

We all look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back soon.

Best regards

(Owner)

Reviewed January 22, 2024

Very nice place to stay , rooms are very comfortable, neat and clean ,service is very good over all very good breakfast was tasty washrooms are clean all facility is available overall it is very good experience at this place. Must vist this place

Date of stay: January 2024
Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear guest

We take this opportunity to thank you for not only choosing La Sagrita but also for taking time too write a appreciative and gratifying review for us.
Hoping for the pleasure of welcoming you / your friends back soon .

Best regards
(Owner)

Reviewed December 28, 2023

I discover LaSagrita a long time ago and since my first stay there, when I am inDelhi (at least once per year) I always stay at "LaSagrita". I like the surroundings so calm and secure. I like the rooms: clean and big, I like the staff: friendly and efficient. Also I really appreciated the help they gave us once when we had forgotten in the securebox in the room our valuables and had realized that after we arrive at the airport .....something we do not forget.....

Date of stay: December 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Gautama,

We at La Sagrita , truly appreciate your patronage of our Boutique hotel ( over the years ) and your taking the time to pen a few gratifying lines about us . gratefully yours.

Best reagrds
(Owner )

Reviewed November 9, 2023

The hotel is located in the affluent area of Sundar Nagar. A gated community with security at each and every property.
The hotel was very quiet during our stay - 5th November to 8th November.
We stayed here for the CWC 2023.
Room was clean -twin room.
On arrival, Shweta was very amicable and advised places to eat, visit. Edward the Nightshift support this also attentive too.
The TV was not working and took 2 phone calls and almost an hour for someone to action -not a good initial impression.
We ate breakfast of aloo paratha - very nice.they also took note of how we wanted our tea, this was again perfect -well done La Sagarita team.
On a negative, the hotel suffered a power failure that lasted for 45 mins. As guests we had no notification or info from the staff other than shrug of shoulders. We were informed the back up generator is faulty. Poor by the hotel to not maintain a back up generator. Once power was restored we discovered the hot water was not available. I was advised that the boiler was on but would take time to heat the water. In the morning the water was still cold and we had to take cold showers. At no stage did the hotel inform us.
This is a poor effort. The hotel must be advising and keeping guests informed.
The team is small in numbers but doesn't seem to be proactive. We requested an iron and ironing board that didn't arrive until we returned from a day out. When challenged, the member of staff stated he'd forgotten!
The beds require an urgent mattress upgrade. Our mattresses were in a 'v' shape due to usage / age and very uncomfortable.
I wouldn't state the hotel is boutique. Rather a 3* basic hotel in a very nice area of Delhi.
Basic hotel that is acceptable.

Date of stay: November 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
LA SAGRITA, General Manager at LaSagrita Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 16, 2023

Dear guest,

Firstly, we thank you for not only choosing La Sagrita (for your stay in Delhi) but also for taking the time to write a detailed review, which provides us invaluable feedback (from an obviously discerning & well meaning guest). Secondly, we tender an unqualified apology for the inconvenience you suffered during your stay with us . We don't believe in offering excuses & are looking into specifics and also taking immediate steps  to imrove/rectify the problem areas pointed out by you .

Having said that, I would like to assure you that whilst we have full backup (by a generator), the usage of the same has been. banned by the government, due to extraordinarily high pollution levels currently in Delhi region. Since this is a  temporary  situation, we couldn't do much in  this regard & sincerely  regret the inconvenience/annoyance it must have  caused you.

We hope to welcome you back again & assure you of a considerably better experience, especially since we have just re-opened  La Sagrita (after 3+ years of closure during COVID ) and are in process of ironing out the teething problems; especially since several team members are new . We request & appreciate your patience & understanding as a valued customer of La Sagrita.

Thanks & regards,

Namita A. Mohindroo

Reviewed October 7, 2023 via mobile

Such a lovely hotel. The rooms are luxurious, modern. It is set in a quiet high class gated residential area near Delhi Zoo.

The owners manage the hotel directly and have only recently re-opened after covid. And they are doing it really well.

We stayed in a garden suite. Excellent aircon & bathroom.

Great value. The photos don’t really do it justice.

Tip: use Uber to get around Delhi, but don’t expect it to work for you in rush hour. In rush hour look at the Uber price, double it and pull a tuktuk or cab from the street.

Room tip: Tell cab / tuktuk the hotel name!
Date of stay: October 2023
Trip type: Travelled as a couple