Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
quickbrownfox999

Well located for city yet an oasis of calm

Review of LaSagrita Hotel
5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Feb 25, 2024
Clean comfortable hotel, very well situated for exploring the city - yet in a quiet classy area with garden squares and birds tweeting. Friendly staff. Dinner available - simple but nice. Really good value. Would definitely stay again if we go back to Delhi.
Date of stay: February 2024
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
5.0 of 5 bubblesValue
    C$40
    C$91
6.3 km from LaSagrita Hotel
View more hotels in New Delhi
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed February 23, 2024

This truly is the diamond you've been searching for in Delhi. Clean, welcoming rooms, excellent, friendly staff in a location that you will find NO WHERE ELSE in India! Green lawn, fresh air, park across street, safe, gated community. Tuk-tuks await at the end of the clean street to take you anywhere you need to go in the city. Breakfast was excellent, and served in a nice bright breakfast room. Any needs were quickly met, and without the fawning and waiting for tips that you would get at a 5-star mega-hotel. I didn't bring a power adapter for USB port, and the desk manager gave me his personal one to borrow. I didn't know how to assemble my saree for the wedding, and Shweeta was quick to pin me up and send me on my way! Namita and Hemant do a GREAT job running this one-of-a-kind boutique hotel.

Room tip: Do. Not. Miss. Bring a charge adapter, there are no USB ports in the room.
Date of stay: February 2024
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed January 30, 2024

I stayed for three nights here and had a wonderful time. This boutique hotel provided a peaceful atmosphere away from the crowds but also within walking distance of historical sites such as the gate, Humayun's Tomb and the Lodhi gardens. A short car ride will take you to many more attractions and landmarks. Akshardham is two miles away, although traffic should be taken into account. The room I stayed in was spacious, clean and comfortable and I was always able to get a good night's sleep. Room service and the food were good, I enjoyed their Hyderabadi biryani. What stood out the most though was the hospitality given. The staff here was very inviting and attentive, especially Sweta at the front desk who was helpful in recommending where and when to go for anything. I also had the privilege of meeting the owners, who were very kind and informative, and they told me that this hotel was newly reopened and were looking to build business back up. I wish them all the best and if ever I'm back in New Delhi, I'll definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: December 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed January 23, 2024

My time at La Sagrita was excellent, from arrival to departure. Although the rooms and facilities were good, what really sets this hotel apart from the rest is the excellent location and staff.

The location of this hotel is fantastic. It's tucked away in a very quiet, beautiful, safe part of town that feels like a little oasis. It allows you to recharge before heading back out into the fray of the city. In one of the busiest cities in India, it's nice to have a relaxing escape to come back to in the evenings. It's also centrally located to a lot of popular areas in the city, including monuments, temples, markets, and restaurants.

The staff of this hotel is what really made this hotel a standout for me. Everyone working here is professional, friendly, respectful, and helpful. In particular, Sweta and Edward at the front desk went above and beyond to make me feel welcome and to help me navigate my way around Delhi during my first visit to India - they made me feel like family from day one. The rest of the staff, including the very friendly front guard, waiters, etc. were also top-notch. I would return to and recommend this hotel simply because of the excellent staff.

Thank you all for a wonderful stay in Delhi!

Date of stay: January 2024
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
LA SAGRITA, General Manager at LaSagrita Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 23, 2024

Dear guest,

its heartwarming for us , at La Sagrita, to read your gracious review and to know that you had a very enjoyable stay & that you rated our location, facilities & staff highly as well. Thanks !

We all look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back soon.

Best regards

(Owner)

Reviewed January 22, 2024

Very nice place to stay , rooms are very comfortable, neat and clean ,service is very good over all very good breakfast was tasty washrooms are clean all facility is available overall it is very good experience at this place. Must vist this place

Date of stay: January 2024
Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear guest

We take this opportunity to thank you for not only choosing La Sagrita but also for taking time too write a appreciative and gratifying review for us.
Hoping for the pleasure of welcoming you / your friends back soon .

Best regards
(Owner)

Reviewed December 28, 2023

I discover LaSagrita a long time ago and since my first stay there, when I am inDelhi (at least once per year) I always stay at "LaSagrita". I like the surroundings so calm and secure. I like the rooms: clean and big, I like the staff: friendly and efficient. Also I really appreciated the help they gave us once when we had forgotten in the securebox in the room our valuables and had realized that after we arrive at the airport .....something we do not forget.....

Date of stay: December 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Gautama,

We at La Sagrita , truly appreciate your patronage of our Boutique hotel ( over the years ) and your taking the time to pen a few gratifying lines about us . gratefully yours.

Best reagrds