Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Upasana bhati

Most horrible stay

Review of LaSagrita Hotel
2.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Jun 11, 2024
Hotel is situated in good area Sunder Nagar. Accessibility is good. We stayed here for a night waste of money. Rooms were good but lacked maintanence .and lack of staff one hard working person doing most of the jobs.they did not have a proper chef.Stains on furniture.Most disappointing was the restaurant service when we ordered dinner. It was a night mare horrible experience no taste and one portion has 4 piece of paneer served dry papad like chapati . Cutlery was dirty. When we asked the staff & the manager for everything they had an excuse this is our policy .Low level of hospitality. After complaining about the dinner. Also at the checkin we were given option for breakfast which was included in the plan. Juice , choice of cereals stuff paratha quantity is all measured . Overall Pricing of everything does not justify the service & food quantity and quality. A big scam they are cheating.I strongly recommend not to stay at this property.
Date of stay: June 2024
Trip type: Travelled with family
LA SAGRITA, General Manager at LaSagrita Hotel, responded to this review
Responded 4 days ago
we apologise for your experience here at lasagrita,we will make sure the points you mentioned are taken care of immediately,we hope to have yu back for a great stay with us soon.
The Luxury Suite at The Lalit New Delhi
    C$91
  • Priceline
6.3 km from LaSagrita Hotel
View more hotels in New Delhi
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed March 11, 2024

Very nice place to stay.
Hospitality is one of the keywords of this place, management and staff
Surroundig is quiet and near a litlle park. The distance to the centre of the city is small
The rooms are roomy and clean
Breakfast, lunch and diner possibilities are available and good.

Room tip: Enjoy the rest and luxury of this place
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
LA SAGRITA, General Manager at LaSagrita Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 26, 2024

Dear guest, we are all gratified that you not only enjoyed your stay @ La Sagrita , but also took on time to write an appreciative review.
We thank you & hope to welcome you back soon.
best
Namita
(owner)

Reviewed February 25, 2024

Clean comfortable hotel, very well situated for exploring the city - yet in a quiet classy area with garden squares and birds tweeting. Friendly staff. Dinner available - simple but nice. Really good value. Would definitely stay again if we go back to Delhi.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed February 23, 2024

This truly is the diamond you've been searching for in Delhi. Clean, welcoming rooms, excellent, friendly staff in a location that you will find NO WHERE ELSE in India! Green lawn, fresh air, park across street, safe, gated community. Tuk-tuks await at the end of the clean street to take you anywhere you need to go in the city. Breakfast was excellent, and served in a nice bright breakfast room. Any needs were quickly met, and without the fawning and waiting for tips that you would get at a 5-star mega-hotel. I didn't bring a power adapter for USB port, and the desk manager gave me his personal one to borrow. I didn't know how to assemble my saree for the wedding, and Shweeta was quick to pin me up and send me on my way! Namita and Hemant do a GREAT job running this one-of-a-kind boutique hotel.

Room tip: Do. Not. Miss. Bring a charge adapter, there are no USB ports in the room.
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed January 30, 2024

I stayed for three nights here and had a wonderful time. This boutique hotel provided a peaceful atmosphere away from the crowds but also within walking distance of historical sites such as the gate, Humayun's Tomb and the Lodhi gardens. A short car ride will take you to many more attractions and landmarks. Akshardham is two miles away, although traffic should be taken into account. The room I stayed in was spacious, clean and comfortable and I was always able to get a good night's sleep. Room service and the food were good, I enjoyed their Hyderabadi biryani. What stood out the most though was the hospitality given. The staff here was very inviting and attentive, especially Sweta at the front desk who was helpful in recommending where and when to go for anything. I also had the privilege of meeting the owners, who were very kind and informative, and they told me that this hotel was newly reopened and were looking to build business back up. I wish them all the best and if ever I'm back in New Delhi, I'll definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: December 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed January 23, 2024

My time at La Sagrita was excellent, from arrival to departure. Although the rooms and facilities were good, what really sets this hotel apart from the rest is the excellent location and staff.

The location of this hotel is fantastic. It's tucked away in a very quiet, beautiful, safe part of town that feels like a little oasis. It allows you to recharge before heading back out into the fray of the city. In one of the busiest cities in India, it's nice to have a relaxing escape to come back to in the evenings. It's also centrally located to a lot of popular areas in the city, including monuments, temples, markets, and restaurants.

The staff of this hotel is what really made this hotel a standout for me. Everyone working here is professional, friendly, respectful, and helpful. In particular, Sweta and Edward at the front desk went above and beyond to make me feel welcome and to help me navigate my way around Delhi during my first visit to India - they made me feel like family from day one. The rest of the staff, including the very friendly front guard, waiters, etc. were also top-notch. I would return to and recommend this hotel simply because of the excellent staff.

Thank you all for a wonderful stay in Delhi!

Date of stay: January 2024
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
LA SAGRITA, General Manager at LaSagrita Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 23, 2024

Dear guest,

its heartwarming for us , at La Sagrita, to read your gracious review and to know that you had a very enjoyable stay & that you rated our location, facilities & staff highly as well. Thanks !

We all look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back soon.

Best regards