All reviewsmaya and ashahome away from homemother and daughter teamclose to the airportvasant kunjlovely homestayindian historyguest houseliving rooma great place to staybed and breakfasttaxi drivercentral delhitrain ticketscomfortable roomlate at nightmetro
Reviewed November 21, 2017

When traveling, its usual to feel a bit nostalgic to be away from home. Not when you stay at Maya's nest. The owner Asha and her daughter Maya are warm people. They took care of me so much that I began to believe I'm at home. They serve the breakfast the way you want it - I got my toasts and tea and fruits and sabzis with the special attention to details. I would recommend Maya's place any day to travellers.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
roymaya, Owner at Maya's Nest, responded to this reviewResponded April 14, 2018

Thank you for spending some of your precious time to share your review.
We are happy that the experience at Mayas Nest met your expectations & made your stay enjoyable.

Reviewed November 14, 2017

We stayed 1 night at Maya's nest before catching a flight in the morning - it was such as shame we couldn't stay longer as Maya was so friendly and welcoming and made us feel at home! She gave us recommendations on where to eat nearby, prepared us breakfast early in the morning and arranged our taxi to the airport. Thanks Maya!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
roymaya, Owner at Maya's Nest, responded to this reviewResponded November 23, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to write wonderful review.
You've got us gleaming with joy.
This will surely boost our commitment to continue performing at a high standard.

We look forward to having you back some time

Reviewed November 14, 2017 via mobile

Asha and Maya have a lovely home they share with travelers. They are warm, kind and welcoming. It was the perfect place for me to land in India as a female solo traveler. Their home is a great bed and breakfast with nice hot showers. They have great facilities and if there is something missing you thought they offer, just ask. They can assist with questions and travel. They are in a great location where I could walk to exchange money and get an Airtel Sim card. I felt safe and cared for while I was there and would definitely stay again.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo

It was a perfect joy to serve you, and get back so much warmth in return!
You are a source of inspiration, we will always look forward to have you back.

Reviewed November 6, 2017

The room was perfect with good air conditioning and Asha and Maya were so attentive. They always offered tea and coffee and breakfast was delicious. I was a lone female traveller so they helped me with booking everything and gave me advice on where to go. In the evenings they organised me to go to the mall for dinner with other travellers so i wouldn't be walking alone.
The mall was a 5-10 minute walk away and very easy to reach. On my last day my flight wasn't until night time, Asha let me stay well after check out time until 9pm for no extra charge!

One tip is contact Asha in advance and book a pick up from the airport with their driver, the taxi driver will then know exactly where the homestay is and you will be charged far less. I ended up paying 4 times more than i needed with an airport taxi!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo

Thank you for your gracious words of praise.
We are glad that we were able to deliver.
Thanks so much for your visit - we look forward to your return someday...

Reviewed October 28, 2017

What a great place to stay. Thank you to Asha and Maya for making my dads and my stay in India unforgettable. Asha is a great host makes cups of tea and will sit and talk for hours. She is a wealth of knowledge about India places to visit and stay. The food is wonderful and the accommodation exceptionally clean. The pick up from the airport was prompt and should say a special thank you to our taxi driver. Thanks to Asha for doing a lot of our bookings for us as it is hard to do from the other side of the world. All in all a great place to stay when in Delhi close to shopping centres and restaurants also not to far from the metro. Also ask to look at some of Mayas oil paintings when staying they are lovely.

Room Tip: Any room is fine
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family

Thank you for rating us so well hence recommending us to other readers.
It is guests like you who make us enjoy what we do!
It was lovely to serve you and we treasure your comments and shall live up to it.