All reviews karol bagh market area hotel is located main market executive room clean rooms recommend this hotel buffet breakfast great hotel connaught place kanak facilities hospitality delhi fridge mr
Reviewed April 7, 2017

We have booked this hotel through BOOKING.COM. We have booked this hotel on last minutes. The hotel was located next to the Bank near to main market. Upon arrival we got the room immediately. The room was very clean and the mattresses were also comfortable. The room was little small but beautifully decorated. The Indian summer is on peak. In room the fridge was fully loaded with coke, mineral water, juice, etc. I had a coke and get little relax. In evening we had our dinner in Restaurant at hotel. I enjoyed Indian dishes, which were very tasty. In morning I had my breakfast in the Restaurant. The buffet breakfast was full of variety like juice, Fruits, Breads, Indian Sweet Jalebi, Samosa, Idly, Upma, Milk Corn flex, Omelets and more make me happy to enjoy Indian Special Breakfast. All overall my stay was very comfortable and money for value. I will recommend this hotel to my family and friends to stay here. I also thank Mr. Prasant who is very helpful and polite. Only I stuck on the way to Connaught Place for 25 Minutes in Traffic. My experience is good.

Room Tip: We checked two rooms both all clean.
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
SriNanakContinental, General Manager at Hotel Sri Nanak Continental, responded to this reviewResponded August 5, 2018

Dear Guest, We thank you for staying with us. Further It is an excellent post. We thank you very much for such great review and sharing your delightful feedback with us about your stay at Hotel.Sri Nanak Continental. We are happy to know that you enjoyed the comfortable stay here. We look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed April 6, 2017 via mobile

We had booked a family room for 5 people and it was absolutely fine for what we needed. Despite being on a busy intersection there was no noise in the room so could sleep. Staff very nice and keen to help. There are restaurants near by and not far on tuk tuk to Connaught Place.
This is a perfect hotel if you need somewhere to sleep and want to go out and about in Delhi.
Would go back.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family

Dear Guest, We thank you for staying with us. Further It is an excellent post. We thank you very much for such great review and sharing your delightful feedback with us about your stay at Hotel.Sri Nanak Continental. We are happy to know that you enjoyed the comfortable stay here. Thanks for appreciating our staff too. We look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed February 20, 2017 via mobile

We change the first room cause the bathroom was dirty, the second had some hairs on the sheets, there are buckets under the taps cause leak, and some sweet little little flies on the ground...btw that was a suite!!! The positive about this this hotel is that it isn't right in the center so you are able to escape the chaos but it is still close and the staff were helpful

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
6  Thank 313lut

Dear Sir, We thank you for staying with us. We are sorry that you have not liked us. Sir as you mentioned that Taps cause leak and some sweet little flies on the ground, it is not true, No guest has complaint such type of complaint, as we tried hard to maintain our Property/Hotel, We have proper staff for cleaning which works 24 hrs. but still any small issues comes we resolve immediately. Our Housekeeping is very efficient and prompt.

Dear Sir as you mention about our area , it is a popular area and liked by most of the Tourist known as a biggest Shopping area.

Again we are sorry for Dis-Liking us, We try hard to satisfied each guest, as each guest is important to us, Kindly write us in detail so that we can improve ourself. Thanks

Reviewed February 17, 2017

I stay in Sri Nanak Continental for 2 nights on Business trip. I regret my decision opting for this hotel on account of various reasons. THe room offered to me had cracked room mirror. THE TOILET IS TOOOOO SMALL (CHECK PHOTOS) that you even cant move your hands properly while using it.
The toilet seat was defective and water leakage problem is there.
The hotel staff was preinformed before my arrival they should take care of room and there should be no problem. but they were least concerned.
I have to remind them everything they need to offer mentioned on MMT voucher which actually dont want to offer
For what hotel is charging.. for broken facility and unconcerned staff.
I neither recommend this hotel... nor will visit again.

Room Tip: Bathroom and rooms are too small. please check and be assured before check in
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank kapil_sagi
SriNanakContinental, Manager at Hotel Sri Nanak Continental, responded to this reviewResponded August 5, 2018

Dear Sir, We thank you for staying with us. We are sorry that you have not liked us. Sir as you mentioned that toilet seat is defective, leakage in bathroom and mirror is cracked,, it is not true, No guest has complaint such type of complaint, as we tried hard to maintain our Property/Hotel, Yes the Mirror was broken from one side which we have replaced it, We are sorry for inconvinence.

Sir you mention about room size, Sir as you booked Deluxe Room, which is lowest category room and smaller in size, and the size is also mention on Makemytrip website.

Dear Sir as you mention that you have booked through MakeMyTrip Online and we always offer what we mentioned online but we fail what you except from us so please write us in detail so that we can serve better, Still you are not satisfied with our reply we are sorry for Dis-Liking., We try hard to satisfied each guest, as each guest is important to us, Kindly write us in detail so that we can improve ourself. Thanks

Reviewed February 13, 2017

I had selected this Hotel in Central Delhi based on good ratings on Trip advisor and the Hotel being closer to my business meeting place.
The hotel is located in Karol Bagh, which is an automotive hub.

Advantages:
1) Good value for money Package( I had an MAP Plan)
2) MAP Dinner is served in room itself as per customer preference.
3) Courteous Staff
4) Proximity to Central Delhi
5) Good shopping places nearby for Cheap bargains
6) Good and well equipped rooms

Drawbacks:
1) Lift is an age old style one and takes time to reach your floor
2) Wifi is very slow
3) Complimentary breakfast is of limited spread and not that good.
4) Very Noisy environment in Karol Bagh being an automobile hub even at Night 1 am
5) The Soda in the freezer had a sudden blast at night 11 pm. Took a while to recognise whether it was some stone thrown at the window or was it a Fridge incident and i had to got up frightened.

Room Tip: Stay here if you are Ok with noise levels of Karol Bagh
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business

Dear Guest, We thank you for staying with us. As you mention few drawback of our hotel, we want to clarify you that :-

1.Our OTIS Lift is not slow and it runs like other OTIS's Lift,
2. Sir we have extended more WiFi connection to give faster service.
3. Sir most of the guest like our Breakfast but as you mention we increased the spread.
4. Sir Karol Bagh is Market Area and due to it we can not change the area, but the noice of automobile does not come a Night 1 am , it is not true.
5. Sir it is not true that freezer had a sudden blast at night 11 pm or some one thrown stone at the window or was it a Fridge incident, sir we have checked nothing such happened and we get no complaints during your stay.

Sir still you are not happy we are sorry, as we tried to staisfied each guest as each guest is important to us

Thanks