Hotel Godwin Deluxe(New Delhi)(Great Value!)
US$38
US$27
Hotel Hari Piorko(New Delhi)(Great Value!)
US$28
US$72
US$117
US$80
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$99/night.

Free cancellation until 27/07
US$139
US$124
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Ajanta(New Delhi)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$32
US$27
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
The Lalit New Delhi(New Delhi)
US$123
US$101
Agoda.com
US$96
US$63
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$78/night.

US$165
US$159
  • Breakfast included
All reviewskarol baghhotel is locatedmarket areamain marketexecutive roomrecommend this hotelroom service isbuffet breakfastconnaught placekanaksunildelhifridgeamenities
Reviewed July 30, 2017

avoid this hotel under all circumstances
GOIBIBO SAYS ITS VERIFIED I DO NOT BELIEVE THIS
food BAD , ROOMS bad
staff are cheats
they charge GST over printed rates , and say new menu not printed
avoid , avoid avoid

Room Tip: avoid this hotel
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Daryll D
Reviewed April 7, 2017

We have booked this hotel through BOOKING.COM. We have booked this hotel on last minutes. The hotel was located next to the Bank near to main market. Upon arrival we got the room immediately. The room was very clean and the mattresses were also comfortable. The room was little small but beautifully decorated. The Indian summer is on peak. In room the fridge was fully loaded with coke, mineral water, juice, etc. I had a coke and get little relax. In evening we had our dinner in Restaurant at hotel. I enjoyed Indian dishes, which were very tasty. In morning I had my breakfast in the Restaurant. The buffet breakfast was full of variety like juice, Fruits, Breads, Indian Sweet Jalebi, Samosa, Idly, Upma, Milk Corn flex, Omelets and more make me happy to enjoy Indian Special Breakfast. All overall my stay was very comfortable and money for value. I will recommend this hotel to my family and friends to stay here. I also thank Mr. Prasant who is very helpful and polite. Only I stuck on the way to Connaught Place for 25 Minutes in Traffic. My experience is good.

Room Tip: We checked two rooms both all clean.
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed April 6, 2017 via mobile

We had booked a family room for 5 people and it was absolutely fine for what we needed. Despite being on a busy intersection there was no noise in the room so could sleep. Staff very nice and keen to help. There are restaurants near by and not far on tuk tuk to Connaught Place.
This is a perfect hotel if you need somewhere to sleep and want to go out and about in Delhi.
Would go back.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed February 20, 2017 via mobile

We change the first room cause the bathroom was dirty, the second had some hairs on the sheets, there are buckets under the taps cause leak, and some sweet little little flies on the ground...btw that was a suite!!! The positive about this this hotel is that it isn't right in the center so you are able to escape the chaos but it is still close and the staff were helpful

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
5  Thank 313lut
Reviewed February 17, 2017

I stay in Sri Nanak Continental for 2 nights on Business trip. I regret my decision opting for this hotel on account of various reasons. THe room offered to me had cracked room mirror. THE TOILET IS TOOOOO SMALL (CHECK PHOTOS) that you even cant move your hands properly while using it.
The toilet seat was defective and water leakage problem is there.
The hotel staff was preinformed before my arrival they should take care of room and there should be no problem. but they were least concerned.
I have to remind them everything they need to offer mentioned on MMT voucher which actually dont want to offer
For what hotel is charging.. for broken facility and unconcerned staff.
I neither recommend this hotel... nor will visit again.

Room Tip: Bathroom and rooms are too small. please check and be assured before check in
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business