The location in the Sultanpur area is a bit downmarket, but convenient for visiting the Gurgaon/South Delhi area. The metro station is a 5 minute walk away.The inside of the hotel, however, is opulent.
I got a suite at $130 which consisted of a Bed, living area, and a cooking area with a bar table, kitchen sink, microwave, tea/coffee maker, fridge, crockery and cutlery. There was also a flat TV that could be made to face either the bed or the living area. the bathroom had a seperate shower cubicle, hair dryer and lots of bath accessories.
The room was very clean, apart from it's large size. The hotel has a large gym, and there's adequate parking space around the hotel.
The hotel seems to be used mostly by Japanese guests on extended stays, which explains the Japanese signages in the rooms, Japanese options on the breakfast menu, Japanese style seating in one portion of the dining room, the overwhelming majority of Japanese guests in the hotel, and the fact that many of the hotel staff speak Japanese.
Overall roomy, comfortable and convenient.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Avalon, one of the finest hotels in Delhi welcomes you to a fresh atmosphere with vivid, minimalist, urban, stylish designs, and let you slip into smoothest place with meticulous service and warm hospitality. Hotel Avalon, an award winning five star hotel is a member of Great Hotels of The World, Luxury Collection, an international hotel marketing brand. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Agoda, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Avalon Courtyard reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Avalon Courtyard Hotel New Delhi
- Courtyard Hotel New Delhi
- New Delhi Courtyard
- Courtyard New Delhi