I have been to Delhi recently for Auto Expo with my colleague. I have selected hotel swati in Karol Bagh (not swati deluxe, that is different, though management is same).
* Hotel Swati is probably good value for money
* Owned by a Tamilian living in Chennai.
* Hotel has one of the best restuarants as an annexe (Suruchi)
* Complimentary breakfast at Suruchi.
* South indian people would like to stay in Karol Bagh and to my knowledge, this is best place to choose.
* Service is excellent and no match to this , even 7 star hotels.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Swati group of hotel is promising and luxury hotel chain situated in the heart of business center at Karol Bagh. Swati Hotel is a venture of Sugal & Damani Group, known for his hospitality all over India. It is professionally managed to suit international standards and is most suitable for business as well as tourists.Swati Group Of Hotel has two hotel in Delhi one at Ajal Khan Road Karol Bagh and another at Pusa Road Karol bagh New Delhi Having 3 Star Hospitality service at very Low Cost. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity.ca, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Swati reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Swati Hotel Delhi
- Hotel Swati Delhi