Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
MrsErinkitola

Best Service and Staff in Delhi!

Review of Hotel Broadway
5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Nov 13, 2019

I spent a full month at Hotel Broadway and I will keep coming back whenever I am in Delhi.

It is located in Old Delhi just 6 minutes drive from Connaught Place. You can easily catch an uber or tuk tuk just outside the entrance.

The customer service at this hotel is the best. I stayed in several locations throughout my time in Delhi and the staff at Hotel Broadway is by far the most helpful and welcoming. The front desk staff managers, Zahid and Omvir took great care of me. They were able to change my room when I needed more space, assisted me with dry cleaning, and arranged our day trip to Taj Mahal. Mr. Singh was a wonderful help as well. He helped me carry my heavy bags back and forth many times and also pressed out my garments that needed ironing.

Part of my stay, I had a single room, 44 and 45 are my favorites. I also love the standard room, 38. The rooms all come with small refrigerators, water, tea, coffee, soap, and shampoo.

There is also complimentary buffet breakfast until 11am. There are traditional Indian options as well as western food. Every morning the bar staff assisted us with our breakfast. They even made us fresh omelettes and peeled our fruit that we bought from the local street vendors. Such great staff!

Date of stay: October 2019
    C$88
    C$91
10.3 km from Hotel Broadway
View more hotels in New Delhi
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed October 19, 2019

Hotel Broadway met the expectations their website has set out. The room was nice, facilities were good and the staff were friendly. They were happy to help with requests, such as organising a driver to the airport.

We were happy to stay in that location to be close to the sites we wanted to visit. It might not be the best location for all visitors.

Date of stay: October 2019
Reviewed September 29, 2019

The Broadway Hotel is basically a 3 star hotel although the website makes it look a more glamorous that it actually is. It's very close to Delhi Gate metro station but located on a very busy, noisy street.
My single room was clean and quite adequate if not a little dated and as an inside room had no natural light coming in...(sounds worse than it is I have to say).

The hotel 'bar' called Thugs is not nice at all. Very seedy. The restaurant however, (I didn't eat there so can't comment on the food), is very welcoming and nicely decorated, so if you want a drink go there.
A footnote: I would suggest however that there are better hotels out there and I actually wouldn’t stay here again because I prefer something more modern.

2  Thank mrbasstrombone
Reviewed September 22, 2019 via mobile

In a pretty dirty busy street, this hotel provides a great break from meeting India face to face. A quirky restaurant, helpful staff and nice rooms. Beds are quite hard but OK - shouldn’t put you off. A short tuk tuk ride to the bazaars, red fort and Gandhi museum (well worth a visit). Near ATMs. They organised a driver for the day and picked us up from the airport. It was a great start to meeting India.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 13, 2019 via mobile

Our first trip to India and we stayed here for 3 nights , 3 nights too long! Seedy place, felt v unsafe. Staff were very unfriendly.Reception staff v condescending and unhelpful except when you took the tour they wanted you to take, which we did for a tour of Delhi to orientate ourselves.
The room itself was very dark and shabby.
Restaurant food was underwhelming and breakfast very sparse.
The bar upstairs was again unwelcoming and as a woman I felt very uneasy there.
As this was the first place we stayed in India I wasn’t sure what standard to expect for our money but if I ever go back to Delhi I certainly would not stay here!!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 10, 2019

I have stayed here at this hotel a few times and find it quite good if one wants to frequent the lanes of Old Delhi area around Jama Masjid.While the rooms are OK in Superior category and the service very basic,it is still a very reasonable place to stay in todays Delhi.The Chor Bizarre ,there dining room is still a favourite joint for many ..... probably one of very few sit in dining place with an old world charm and functional Bar...for people looking to visit CP and Delhi 6 lanes, its a good option..

Room tip: Go for Superior rooms
Date of stay: August 2019