Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
PRACHI K

Visit _stay for 4 days

Review of Hotel Broadway
3.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Feb 29, 2020via mobile
The hotel was average. The rooms had dim lighting. Also no view at all. Apart from just counting your days of stay nothing much. The breakfast spread was below average. Also due to their theme of antics ...again there was dim lighting and dull atmosphere. On request finally they agreed to give on 2 days aloo parathas which was appreciated.The locality has low class drink shops and low class people strolling across post 7.30pm so not advisable for a family especially ladies.The staff was overall cooperative.It was the locality and the ambience which let us down.
Date of stay: January 2020
    C$52
  • Trip.com
15.3 km from Hotel Broadway
View more hotels in New Delhi
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed February 23, 2020 via mobile

It was my second visit to Broadway may be after fifteen years. We were three and we're to spend one night at a reasonably decent hotel near New Delhi Railway stations. Will always prefer Broadway over cluster of Phadganj hotels. Booked one single and one double room. Single room is smaller and one bedded. Checked in very late but courteous staff welcomed. Rooms are old fashioned ,classic fan , unique beds and bathrooms that has been mordenised now. Furniture old classic and heavy metal. Their wall painting are unique. Tasted breakfast at famous chor bizzare restaurant that was not very good. Neither good spread nor taste-wise. Overall satisfying pleasent experience of living with classic olden proprietary.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed November 13, 2019

I spent a full month at Hotel Broadway and I will keep coming back whenever I am in Delhi.

It is located in Old Delhi just 6 minutes drive from Connaught Place. You can easily catch an uber or tuk tuk just outside the entrance.

The customer service at this hotel is the best. I stayed in several locations throughout my time in Delhi and the staff at Hotel Broadway is by far the most helpful and welcoming. The front desk staff managers, Zahid and Omvir took great care of me. They were able to change my room when I needed more space, assisted me with dry cleaning, and arranged our day trip to Taj Mahal. Mr. Singh was a wonderful help as well. He helped me carry my heavy bags back and forth many times and also pressed out my garments that needed ironing.

Part of my stay, I had a single room, 44 and 45 are my favorites. I also love the standard room, 38. The rooms all come with small refrigerators, water, tea, coffee, soap, and shampoo.

There is also complimentary buffet breakfast until 11am. There are traditional Indian options as well as western food. Every morning the bar staff assisted us with our breakfast. They even made us fresh omelettes and peeled our fruit that we bought from the local street vendors. Such great staff!

Date of stay: October 2019
1  Thank MrsErinkitola
Reviewed October 19, 2019

Hotel Broadway met the expectations their website has set out. The room was nice, facilities were good and the staff were friendly. They were happy to help with requests, such as organising a driver to the airport.

We were happy to stay in that location to be close to the sites we wanted to visit. It might not be the best location for all visitors.

Date of stay: October 2019
Reviewed September 29, 2019

The Broadway Hotel is basically a 3 star hotel although the website makes it look a more glamorous that it actually is. It's very close to Delhi Gate metro station but located on a very busy, noisy street.
My single room was clean and quite adequate if not a little dated and as an inside room had no natural light coming in...(sounds worse than it is I have to say).

The hotel 'bar' called Thugs is not nice at all. Very seedy. The restaurant however, (I didn't eat there so can't comment on the food), is very welcoming and nicely decorated, so if you want a drink go there.
A footnote: I would suggest however that there are better hotels out there and I actually wouldn’t stay here again because I prefer something more modern.

Date of stay: September 2019
2  Thank mrbasstrombone
Reviewed September 22, 2019 via mobile

In a pretty dirty busy street, this hotel provides a great break from meeting India face to face. A quirky restaurant, helpful staff and nice rooms. Beds are quite hard but OK - shouldn’t put you off. A short tuk tuk ride to the bazaars, red fort and Gandhi museum (well worth a visit). Near ATMs. They organised a driver for the day and picked us up from the airport. It was a great start to meeting India.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple