“Nice Place to spend couple of Hours in the Evening”
Review of Select City Walk

Select City Walk
Ranked #159 of 13,361 Restaurants in New Delhi
Reviewed September 9, 2018

Plenty of things to do at the mall and many different kinds of Restraunt’s. Although a bit pricey not affordable for middle class people

Reviewed August 28, 2018 via mobile

it is a really good mall and place to visit in your free time . it has a variety of international shops and cuisines. it has got all you need from home shopping to food.
the outdoor parking needs to be in consideration as it is not good.

Reviewed August 22, 2018 via mobile

Select City Walk in Delhi is one of the best place for shopping. I visited there with my friends and enjoyed a lot. Variety of branded clothes were purchased from all of us. I love this place.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed August 21, 2018 via mobile

Select City Walk in Delhi is the best place for shopping and hanging out with friends and family. I visited there recently and enjoyed a lot with my friends. We spent quality time together and have lot of fun.

Reviewed July 14, 2018 via mobile

Select city walk in Delhi is good place. I love to shop here. I visited there with my friends. Firstly we watched movie and after that we preferred for shopping. That day was spent very well with my friends at Select city walk Delhi.

Date of visit: July 2018