See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed September 1, 2018 via mobile

I am very happy with my stay in hotel Mahesh inn. I booked frist time this hotel. Reception staff and service staff is very helpful.room is nice and clean.room amenities are present at the check in time . I recommend to my friends also.
Thank

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed February 27, 2018

The location of this hotel is good as the station is nearby (walkable distance). The room was well maintained but small. There was not much space after keeping my luggage. The bathroom was clean and well maintained.

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed April 20, 2017

I have stayed at this place once and my experience wasn't pleasing at all. Firstly, the rooms are small and dimly lit. With two bedrooms and a small table in a room, there isn't much space left in there.
Service is poor and exceedingly costly. I had to make calls to the reception to switch on the AC as they used to switch it off at their will.

Room tip: It has got no lifts.
Date of stay: March 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed March 19, 2017 via mobile

I have not seen such a worst hotel in my travel. Room interior are bad, hotel staffs treating guest in worst manner. I checked out from this hotel and check in to the nearest hotel . Felt waste of money in this hotel.

Date of stay: March 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed June 18, 2016 via mobile

Location is good if u want to go to ndls station. It is just 5 min walk from the station. The service is good as they provided early checkin when we reached very much early from the check in time and food quality was also good. Rooms are good.

Date of stay: June 2016