“Quiet, safe, well located and tailored service - a dream find!”
Review of Eleven

and 1 more site!
Eleven
Ranked #7 of 1,145 New Delhi B&B and Inns
Reviewed 11 September 2017

As a women traveling alone, with difficult to predict schedule, it can be challenging and stressful to find a reliable, reasonable place to stay. I found all this and more at Eleven and would certainly go back without any hesitation. At the end of a long day, it offers quiet and a lovely garden. My room was spotless, large, and well appointed with excellent amenities. Ajay Anand accommodated and often anticipated everything I could possibly require. I got instant replies at all hours of the day and night which is hugely comforting. I've already recommended it to my colleagues and all my travel groups, so the only problem you may face is getting a room!

Room Tip: I had a room on the ground floor facing the garden and this is lovely and also perfect for elderly
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business

Reviewed 15 August 2017

We had a large family party stay the night here on the way to Agra.

Ajay was very responsive over email and whatsapp - promptly answering all questions and providing all the details.

He accommodated some stringent diet restrictions at no extra charge, held our bags while we finished up a week long trip and made our older parents feel wanted and well looked after. My in-laws are used to army hospitality and they found him very kind and welcoming.

Rooms were clean and well-appointed.

Location is a 10 min walk from Nizamuddin station

Highly recommend

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 August 2017

Everything was wonderful. Ajay Anand, the owner/host, really cared about our comfort and wanted to make sure we had everything we needed and wanted. If I were to travel to Delhi again, I would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Kanu G
Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

We stayed at eleven while picking up our daughter who we adopted from India. We are from the USA. The host Ajay Anand was amazing, he escorted us to the medical visa appointment, the US embassy appointment, and to the FRRO office twice, along with a visit to the CARA agency. These were not easy visits and without Ajay we would have been lost. He also helped arrange transportation to and from the airport. The food was amazing, with an amazing fresh breakfast included, and healthy freshly homemade North Indian food for lunch or dinner. We had a great experience and are so grateful we stayed with him during this big event in our life.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 June 2017

Ajay was super welcoming (even at 1:30am!) and couldn't do enough to make sure that my stay in Delhi was super! It's a very safe BnB (I didn't lock my room) and the scrummy breakfasts (both Indian and European) were delicious. I hope to come back one day!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Jillian R
Reviewed 10 June 2017

Second time for me staying at Eleven, nothing has changed regarding the way Ajay welcomes guests.

The host is helpful and available to advice what to do and see, and how to travel around
Rooms are clean, with large bathrooms and showers.

Location is great, 10 mins (tuk-tuk) from Connaught Place and Nizamuddin station is in 10 mins walking (for those who are interested in reaching Agra - Taj Majal)
Humayun's tomb is also nearby (walking distance).

5 out of 5

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank geghete
Reviewed 30 March 2017

Eleven is an OK place to stay in Delhi. 1) it is a 10 minute walk to the Hazrat Nizamuddin train station so it's perfect location if you have an early train to catch. 2) it's important to manage expectations - it's a no frills place. Very basic and overall it seemed clean, but there are a lot of bugs and lizards swarming outside so don't be alarmed if they end up in the room. It's nothing like staying in a proper hotel. We paid around $90.00 for one night which felt like a lot for the place. The breakfast is good but basic - 2 eggs, yogurt, toast and a cheese (think Laughing Cow). 3) The owner is very nice and VERY responsive via email. Ajay was great at helping us to purchase our train tickets for us which was a huge help as it was too difficult to do online. 4) Room had AC and a fan which was good, but the beds were not that comfy.

Overall, this place is average - nothing special or dreadful about it.

Stayed: March 2017