All reviewshumayun's tombnizamuddin train stationhome away from homeguest houseplace to staysafe neighborhoodgated communitytuk tuktrain ticketskhan marketfirst stopnice breakfasthot showeryogurtconnaught placeajaydelhi
Reviewed August 15, 2017

We had a large family party stay the night here on the way to Agra.

Ajay was very responsive over email and whatsapp - promptly answering all questions and providing all the details.

He accommodated some stringent diet restrictions at no extra charge, held our bags while we finished up a week long trip and made our older parents feel wanted and well looked after. My in-laws are used to army hospitality and they found him very kind and welcoming.

Rooms were clean and well-appointed.

Location is a 10 min walk from Nizamuddin station

Highly recommend

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed August 8, 2017

Everything was wonderful. Ajay Anand, the owner/host, really cared about our comfort and wanted to make sure we had everything we needed and wanted. If I were to travel to Delhi again, I would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank KanuG21
Reviewed August 7, 2017 via mobile

We stayed at eleven while picking up our daughter who we adopted from India. We are from the USA. The host Ajay Anand was amazing, he escorted us to the medical visa appointment, the US embassy appointment, and to the FRRO office twice, along with a visit to the CARA agency. These were not easy visits and without Ajay we would have been lost. He also helped arrange transportation to and from the airport. The food was amazing, with an amazing fresh breakfast included, and healthy freshly homemade North Indian food for lunch or dinner. We had a great experience and are so grateful we stayed with him during this big event in our life.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed June 19, 2017

Ajay was super welcoming (even at 1:30am!) and couldn't do enough to make sure that my stay in Delhi was super! It's a very safe BnB (I didn't lock my room) and the scrummy breakfasts (both Indian and European) were delicious. I hope to come back one day!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Jillian R
Reviewed June 10, 2017

Second time for me staying at Eleven, nothing has changed regarding the way Ajay welcomes guests.

The host is helpful and available to advice what to do and see, and how to travel around
Rooms are clean, with large bathrooms and showers.

Location is great, 10 mins (tuk-tuk) from Connaught Place and Nizamuddin station is in 10 mins walking (for those who are interested in reaching Agra - Taj Majal)
Humayun's tomb is also nearby (walking distance).

5 out of 5