All reviews humayun's tomb nizamuddin train station home away from home guest house place to stay safe neighborhood gated community tuk tuk train tickets khan market first stop nice breakfast hot shower yogurt connaught place ajay delhi
Reviewed November 5, 2010

Last month I went on vacation with some friends to India, and we stayed in Dheli at Eleven Guesthouse. Ajad house, is very nice, and a paradise of relax and tranquility after the exhosting day walking, riding tuc tuc in dheli. The neighboardhood is very nice, safe and centric. Also, he cared about our safety and helped us arranging visit to Taj Mahal. I highly recommended. Flor

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled with friends
Reviewed October 25, 2010

We enjoyed Eleven. Our room was lovely, clean, roomy and comfortable. The bathroom was incredible. Breakfast was great.
The people were friendly and welcoming
Eleven is a great location. Easy walk to sites, restaurants, etc
Ajay, the owner couldn't do enough for us. He was extremely helpful and always available. He even was up at 5 am to say goodbye!

Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 21, 2010

Great Bed and breakfast in safe neighboorhoud near the centre of Delhi. Famous attractions like the Humayun's Tombs are just a few blocks away. They have very spacious and clean rooms with good working air conditioning, flatscreen and a wide range of options for breakfast. They also have a nice little garden with lots of flowers where you can enjoy breakfast.

Ajay, the host is very helpful. He will help you with everything you like to know about Delhi and India. His English is very good. When you arrive you can borrow a phone from him and when you're in trouble reaching a destination or having trouble explaining yourself to a ricksha driver, you can always call him and he will help and explain in Hindi. This was a very helpful system for us!

• Stayed: October 2010
Reviewed October 21, 2010

Eleven is a B&B well located in Delhi in a quiet, tree-lined neighborhood that is within walking distance of several key sites as well as restaurants. It is certainly a good value: the room is very nice, has en suite bathroom, free water and tea, free Wi-Fi, and includes a hearty breakfast. The owner, Ajay, was extremely helpful in setting me up with a driver and tour guide (in Delhi and to Agra), recommending restaurants, and providing other helpful advice about traveling in and around Delhi. Also, although checkout is in the morning, my flight didn't leave until the evening, and Ajay was kind enough to let me keep my room nearly a whole extra day at no cost. I would highly recommend Eleven for anyone spending time in Delhi.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled solo
Reviewed August 1, 2010

My wife, daughter and I stayed at the B&B 'Eleven' in New Delhi. The
hotel is in a quiet residential neighborhood far from crowds and traffic-it is adjacent to a small neighborhood park. The rooms are very clean, the
bathroom spacious, and everything from the a/c to the tv works very well. Breakfast is included and is excellent with a lot of choices available.

The best thing about 'Eleven' though is the personalized service of its proprietor, Mr. Ajay Anandd and his family. Mr. Anandd, when made aware of our particular needs went the extra mile to accomodate us.
For instance, the glass of hot milk we requested for our daughter at 10 pm was ready on arrival, I needed stuff printed-again, no problem. We had an unusual number of requests and each of these was met with a smile and taken care of.

I recommend 'Eleven' most highly, especially to families with young children who who like some quiet and privacy.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled on business