“Golden triangle and Varanasi”

Incredible India by Car
Ranked #4 of 146 Transportation in New Delhi
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Gulab Day tours is a private organization that provides day tour facility across North India. With an experience of around 10 years we are one of the best in the business. We provide all sorts of ground transportation. We also provide Airport Transfers and Same Day trips.
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

Me and my husband booked our tour in India with “incredible India by car” company. We had a very pleasant anfantastic experience. Mr Gulab is an amazing person, very polite, responsible ,professional and very friendly. He is an excellent driver and we felt always safe. He guide us around and stoped where ever we wanted to stop and explained all the details and gave us previous informations.
The car have all conditions ,is very comfortable and even have wi fi . He had always a bottle of fresh water for us.
Mr Gulab is very helpful, helped us whit money exchange and suggested always very good restaurants. In Jaipur we also had a very knowledgable and friendly guide . I highly recommend using the “ incredible India by car “ company and all the services by Mr Gulab. We will always be very grateful and we know we made a friend.

4  Thank Sandra F
in 4 reviews
"fantastic trip"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed April 3, 2018 via mobile

A company that is extremely competent in what it does and ready to serve you with the professionals well prepared. Mr. Gulab the owner negotiates with you without putting pressure on you and your team follows the same philosophy. my driver was mr. Jeetu, who, besides being polite, kind and considerate, even lent me money when the banks in India were closed and I could not withdraw, and the exchange offices had no money. Jeetu is 5 star for sure. my guide during my visit to Agra was Mr. Shez Khan another exemplary employee since the first contact, kind and polite explained all the stories with riches of detail. shez khan is also 5 star. well i had no problem in my visit to india i believe it went well because i was being guided by professionals. my advice is if you do not want problem you want to enjoy the trip to the maximum, hire the best

2  Thank Diego A
Reviewed April 2, 2018 via mobile

I booked a tour via Gulab to experience: Dehli - Agra - Jaipur. I booked quite 'last minute' and Gulab replied quickly and organized a driver and tour guides.

We had a fantastic driver Ashok Sharma. Ashok was very safe, calm and punctual and has a very professional manner. We felt safe and comfortable during our trip and the car was in good condition, clean and had good AC. I would definitely recommend him.

Our guide Arif in Agra was also great, very knowledgeable and guiding us around again in a professional manner.

I would recommend this tour company and thanks to the team who helped us enjoy this unique country.

2  Thank Bryony M
Reviewed March 26, 2018

My husband used Incredible Car by India's services while traveling in New Delhi and Agra for a few days. Gulab (our main point of contact for booking) was very responsive and it was very easy to communicate with him via email. He made it very easy to set-up the trip and provided complete and accurate information about prices, pick-up time, what was included, etc. The first time we booked services, we had to cancel at the last minute due to visa issues, but Gulab was VERY understanding and encouraged us to reach out again when we visited. So, we did and were able to book for another date for my husband. My husband had the driver do pick-up and drop off at the airport and to have him do all of the driving during his three day trip in Delhi and Agra. Using these services made the trip very organized, safe, efficient and enjoyable. In Agra, he also used the company's tour guide services for a tour of the city, etc. He reported that the service provided by both the driver (Dharmu) and tour guide (Rahul) exceeded his expectations. There were no hidden charges and the driver/tour guide were honest and friendly and very helpful in identifying interesting tourist sites/restaurants to visit. In addition, my husband was sick for part of the trip and the guide and driver were very understanding and patient about adjusting the schedule accordingly for him (thank you for this!). We would highly recommend using this service if you need a driver and/or tour guide while in India. Thank you for a wonderful and organized trip!

2  Thank Molly M