Pride Plaza Hotel Aerocity New Delhi
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$105
HolidayInn.com
US$99
US$72
1,214 results
All reviewsclose to the airportspecial thanksgreat hospitalityrestaurant stafffood quality isvery comfortable stayinternational airportbreakfast buffetin room diningcourteous staffcoffee shopexcellent stayfront officerooms are spacioushouse keepingshort stayaerocity
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The property is good. The hotel staff were very courteous specially Ms. Khushboo Pandey.
You have to go there Very Friendly people e.g. Ms. Pandey the Guest Relation helps when there helps required for the customer even it is not Hotel related it was gorgeous. Easy arrival calm stay always again there. Cheers ....

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank deepak p
PankajPridePlaza, General Manager at Pride Plaza Hotel Aerocity New Delhi, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Valued Guest,

Greetings from Pride Plaza Hotel Aerocity.

We would like to thank you for your feedback and taking out time to share your experience on this platform.

We are elated to learn that you enjoyed every aspect of our hospitality during your stay and services being the highlight of it.

Thank you so much for appreciating my team member. People are the backbone of our hotel. I am truly fortunate to have such an amazing person in my team.You will be glad to know that, we are committed to consistently providing warm, efficient and discrete service to our guests and their appreciation and acknowledgement is always our greatest reward.

I have shared your positive sentiments with all my colleagues and they are looking forward to serving you again and again with pride.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I am a 75 year old female travelling alone and would like to thank all the staff for their devotion to care and ensuring my stay was made easier. I was 6 days awaiting repatriation due to an injury and the service I received could not have been better. On entering the beautiful Foyer I was greeted by Naina Negi who with her lovely smile made me feel valued. I was given a disabled room overlooking the pool and a wheel chair Special thanks to restaurant staff MD Parve, Satyajeet Mondal ,Amit and one who went the extra extra mile Pardeep. Food was great and nothing too much trouble. Chatting to me during my meals made me feel less homesick and not so lonely.
If you book a room here you will not be disappointed.
p.s looking forward to my Yoga Pardeep and thanks again.

Room Tip: Greet guest relations with a smile they are very helpful
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo

Greetings from Pride Plaza Hotel Aerocity, New Delhi.

Thank you very much for preferring Pride Plaza Hotel for your long stay and giving us a chance to serve.

I am thrilled to read your review on this forum.

We truly feel fortunate to get an opportunity to serve you well. Guest reviews give us an idea of how we are perceived, and we are delighted to know that you were highly impressed by the services, which made your stay experience so memorable.

Thank you so much for appreciating my team members. People are the backbone of our hotel. I am truly fortunate to have such amazing people in my team. You will be glad to know that, we are committed to consistently providing warm, efficient and discrete service to our guests and their appreciation and acknowledgement is always our greatest reward.

I have shared your positive sentiments with all my colleagues and they are looking forward to serving you again with pride.

We are grateful to you for recommending us.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We booked 6 rooms as all were landing in delhi from different parts of the world and this was in aerocity nearest to the delhi airport.. The hotel is nice but service is not up to the marks...like we had to wait for quite some time to get our keys .Food is ok .. The pool is nice ..Rooms are good

Room Tip: Better to have the pool side view rooms
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Greetings from Pride Plaza Hotel Aerocity, New Delhi.

Thank you very much for preferring Pride Plaza Hotel for your family get together and giving us a chance to serve.

We truly feel fortunate to get an opportunity to serve you all well. Guest reviews give us an idea of how we are perceived, and we are delighted to know that you were impressed by the hotel's location, rooms, swimming pool and food.

Also, we have noted the point you have shared which will help us in continuing to improve and perform better.

Please accept our heartfelt gratitude and looking forward to welcoming you again with pride.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I stayed in hotel on 3rd April for celebrating my husband birthday room very nice with pool hotel is beautiful but service is very bad dinner time I requested for green tea every thing was available in the restaurants I asked green tea from Mr. he reacted like I ask for very big thing I don't like is Attitude , I requested for tea sachet and water bottle from Amit it took 2 hours i called up 4 times for the same I would like to appreciate Mona , Praveen in the restaurant and Naveen from Ird he delivered me cake thanks Naveen for milk for my baby really appreciate

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Valued Guest,

Greetings from Pride Plaza Hotel Aerocity.

Thank you very much for preferring Pride Plaza Hotel for the celebration and giving us a chance to serve.

We truly feel fortunate to get an opportunity to serve you well. Guest reviews give us an idea of how we are perceived, and we are delighted to know that you were impressed by the room, swimming pool and services, which made your stay experience comfortable.

Also, I have shared the comments with the concerned teams and we assure an immediate corrective measure shall be taken at the earliest.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This is one of the best hotel in AEROCITY, New Delhi, totally run and operated by Indians. One can get authentic food with warmth and smile. Staff here is totally cooperative. They follow the motive of " Yes, We can".
Rooms are really excellent, neat and clean.
As it is within vicinity of Domestic as well as International Airport it is comfortable for a stay. Rates are also quite competitive and reasonable.
One can easily stay with the family and friends.
Right you enter Hotel, Bell staff, Reception, Coffee shop staff etc. are quite cooperative.
Mr. Mathur, Vice President, Mrs.Sveta Srivastava, FOM, Mr. Singh, F&B Manager and his chefs, Surya and others are quite cooperative,

Room Tip: Rooms facing roadside are better.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Greetings from Pride Plaza Hotel Aerocity, New Delhi.

Thank you very much for preferring Pride Plaza Hotel for your stay and giving us a chance to serve.

I am thrilled to read your review on this forum.

We truly feel fortunate to get an opportunity to serve you well. Guest reviews give us an idea of how we are perceived, and we are delighted to know that you were highly impressed by the property standards, it's proximity with the national and international airport, rooms, food and services, which made your stay & dining experience so memorable.

Thank you so much for appreciating myself and team members. People are the backbone of our hotel. I am truly fortunate to have such amazing people in my team. You will be glad to know that, we are committed to consistently providing warm, efficient and discrete service to our guests and their appreciation and acknowledgement is always our greatest reward.