See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed February 13, 2018

This property is very near, means just opposite to New Delhi Railway Station but I sincerely advise not to choose this option. Even if you have to catch train early in the morning don't even think of staying here. It is better to start early from any good far place early in the morning. Very unprofessional behavior and worst quality of service and language. While I checked in that time some hot talking with one guest was going on and on my check out also comparatively more loud hot talking was going on with another passenger. Please don't stay here. Terrible experience

Room tip: Better to go for any other option
Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
3  Thank Arvind M
Reviewed November 16, 2017 via mobile

The hotel rooms are decent for stay. Although the location of the hotel is really terrible. Right in front of the garbage disposal area. Other than that the stay is okay because it's right in front of the station barely 2 minutes walk. Do catch the chat wala near this hotel for the famous Delhi Gol Gappe.

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed October 26, 2017 via mobile

I stayed here for one day as found nearest from railway station new delhi to catch my train 6 am. I booked it from goibibo on the basis of their certification. I am unable to understand how this place is certified. At the time of check in, there was some hot talking of receptionist with one guest and the same scene of hot talking was there while check out. Room is worst I experienced, bad lighting and good for nothing toilet. I also felt security issue here. Guys, don't consider this property.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Arvind M
Reviewed March 15, 2017

My overall experience at this hotel has been great. The staff were courteous and the room and the bathroom were very clean. The Wi-fi connectivity was good. The hotel is conveniently located close to the New Delhi railway station.

Date of stay: February 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Firdous K
Reviewed March 12, 2017

I stay with my wife for 1 day for rest purpose. Its very bad experience and its worst hotel............Guys please never stay this hotel.

Stay with free breakfast but hotel ask for payment forcefully in front of family.

Date of stay: March 2017