“Awesome Exp”

Ranked #50 of 145 Shimla B&B and Inns
Chandigarh, India
“Awesome Exp”
Reviewed 22 October 2011

One of the best holidays I ever had, remarkable property & very helpful staff.
Best part it was far from madding crowd & this strategic location gives this property even more edge, you centrally located from Kufri, Naldhera & Shimla City.

Apart from that the lush green serenity gave my kodak moments of life.

would love to visit once again & rejuvenate my self after daily chores.

• Stayed October 2011, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
bangalore
Reviewed 29 November 2010

Pros
This hotel is situated for from the city. So its very quiet, aloof and shrouded in greenery. Being situated on a hillock offers a great view of the valley.
Cleanliness is maintained and the deluxe accommodation is satisfactory.
Staff are friendly, well mannered and very responsive.

Cons
Parking your car is tough since parking space is limited. I would not advise novices to drive to this place.
Being far from the city limits your choice of food.
Night life and shopping can be a discomfort since the proximity to the main city is absent.

All in all a great value for money, I would go here again!!!

• Stayed June 2010, travelled as a couple
1 Thank deepak81
Hyderabad, India
Reviewed 26 October 2010

I have booked this hotel through Clear Trip and I have found very good, far from busy Shimla crowd around 7 Kms from Shimla in area by name Dhali. I have traveled with my spouse and 4 years kid. The rooms have a good view point of the mountains and the staff is very good. The Hotel is being maintained by Father and Son. The resort is built on small mountain estate from the road, road is bit step with no proper road but any vehicle can easily climb and they have good parking space which is very hard to find in Shimla. They have a free pick up for the people coming to Shimla by bus or train. The owner Anuj is young, very good and cooperative, I have reached Shimla by car from Delhi around 9:30 PM and Anuj has taken many calls from me and guided me perfectly to the hotel and at the last point in Dhali he came by his car as we got confused of the route and followed us to the hotel. Being a small hotel a big plus I will say is free WI-FI Internet service they are providing if anyone has laptop. This place is very close to Kufri and Naldehra major tourist spots in Shimla. I personally didn’t like Shimla but this Hotel is very good location wise. I would happy to share my experience on this hotel if someone wants more information.

• Stayed October 2010, travelled with family
1 Thank JustVamsi
luckow
Reviewed 7 July 2010

it was a third class hotel with fourth class people and service...customer dissatisfaction is their motto...people are not friendly and food is pathetic...room service is never available on time...it is located a good 11 kms from main shimla unlike it is stated that its in shimla...
we were very disappointed from cleatrip and do make it a point that will never use cleartrip again for any sort of bookings...

• Stayed June 2010, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip

4 Thank arorabajaj

Travellers are raving about these Shimla hotels

chandigarh
Reviewed 25 December 2009

I am fond of lovely location whioch are near natures best.

The beauty and hilly atmosphere is what makes me decide my vacations.

Deepwoods was at such a nice location, initialy i was not sure my that satying at a new place wasa good idea or not but my travel agent did good to convince me and i am glas that he did !

I was overhelmed by the courtesy and care shown by the staff there ..Being Pro-active towards the tourists needs is what attracted me most in this hotel.

All these qualities made me feel comfortable just like i am at my home.

Only thing which irritates me most in hotels is frequent disturance or noise from outside the room but here it was nothing like that happening...

In totality for hotels in its category its an excellent place to enjoy your vacation time or even for bussines purpose tours.

"Worth your money hotel i would say "

• Liked — location,calmness,no disturbance,affordability
  • Disliked — its distance from ridge
  • Stayed December 2009, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1 Thank manu478