Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.com
Booking.comUS$74
Orbitz.comUS$74
CheapTicketsUS$74
eDreamsUS$74
All reviews junior suite splendid stay warmly welcomed by the staff the staff was extremely friendly candle light dinner quick response front office staff special thanks to mr spacious room in room dining enjoyed my stay kids room family stay delicious food hustle bustle of the city excellent hospitality valley view
Selected filters
Reviewed April 29, 2021 via mobile

I am a Freelance Artist - Hina Bhatt. I visited at Shimla during 22nd March to 12th April 2021 for a project in Hotel 'La Ri Sa'
I enjoyed working there and it was lovely stay too.

On the reception,
Vanshika, Vinod Kashyap and Akshit they were very soft and kind to us.

When we entered to our room, it was in a pleasingly orderly and clean condition - very neat.

The Charming lady Parul, Sachin, Chainsingh, Puransingh they all were always been on their toes to handling our needs. With ❤ Thank you all for your hard work.

Mahendra Singh ji you are good but when you smile you looks too good

Good helping hand and ever green man who was always there to help with smile : Ramdayal ji
Virender Sharma also very active.

In Dining
Karan, Kamlesh, Ishul and Desraj
We are so thankful for everything you bring to the table....
and for the fantastic food and service you all offered to us on our stay. Special thanks to Manoj ji for delicious cake.

To the end of our project, a person would love to be relax so Mr. Sunil Spa Manager, big thank you and your team for a wonderful spa treatment.

Vikesh ji so nice of you to manage everything calmly. thank you so much.
We enjoyed everything about our stay at Hotel 'La Ri Sa' . From the moment of our arrival to our last minute at the all hotel staff were treated us warmly.

I must say the Hotel owner is too lucky to have such a lovely, warm and hard working staff.

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
operations shimla, General Manager at Larisa Resort Shimla, responded to this reviewResponded May 12, 2021

Dear Ms Bhatt,

Greetings from the beautiful Himalayas!

Thank you for such a fantastic review on Trip Advisor. My team and I loved the genuine warmth and detailing of your observations.

I am pleased to note that you were impressed by our resort's ambience and unmatched hospitality. Our Dharma, Culture and Values guide us to look after our guests and their needs with genuine warmth.

From the arrival at the hotel till the checkout, we strive to ensure that all our guests are comfortable at every stage of their stay, and I am delighted that we could exceed your expectations in terms of service, food and activities.

We are happy to learn that you have noticed our staff's dedication towards their role and Your positive sentiments have been shared with all the team members names you have mentioned I am sure that it will go a long way in encouraging them to strive for higher levels of service excellence.

We look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back to La Ri Sa , Shimla, in the Himalayas for your stay soon. If there is anything I can do to assist you with future reservations, please feel free to write to me.

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed April 18, 2021

My stay at the hotel was quite fruitful and would like to appreciate Vinod hotel attendant who helped us a lot during difficult times. Thanks a lot to him. Hotel ambience and service was good.happy holidaying

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Many thanks for your recent visit and sparing your valuable time to review us on Trip Advisor.

It is heartening to know that you had an amazing stay at Larisa Resort, Shimla. We are delighted to Know that you have found Larisa Resort Shimla is best Place to stay, Its our continues endeavours to meet up our guests expectations.

Your positive sentiments have been shared with Vinod. I am sure that it will go a long way in encouraging them to strive for higher levels of service excellence. Such feedbacks give us the moto to exceed the guests expectations.

I have also taken a note on the food quality and certainly we will improve it to the satisfaction of guests level.

Reviewed April 12, 2021

We stayed four nights in Larisa Shimla, we did organize conference for our corporate group. Everything went well & special thanks to Vanshika ji, Vinod Ji and Vikas Ji & entire team of Larisa hotel Shimla

Trip type: Travelled on business
operations shimla, General Manager at Larisa Resort Shimla, responded to this reviewResponded April 14, 2021

Greetings from Himalayas !!!

It is heartening to know that you had an amazing stay at Larisa Resort, Shimla. We are delighted to Know that you have found Larisa Resort Shimla is best Place and location to stay, Its our continues endeavours to meet up our guests expectations.

I am happy to note that you had an amazing experiences, where you specially liked the arraignments for conference were organised , and team efforts.

Your positive sentiments have been shared with Vanshika,Vinod,Vikas & Larisa Team. I am sure that it will go a long way in encouraging them to strive for higher levels of service excellence.

Reviewed April 11, 2021

Without doubt one of the favorite hotels I stayed during my time in larisa shimla.Upon arrival we were warmly welcomed by the staff specially Vanshika mam , akshit, vinod, and we were upgraded to the Paradise Suite. The staff was extremely friendly, the restaurant very flexible (appreciate this!) and the restaurant supervisor deserves a special thanks. We had two great evenings here, which obviously also added up to the experience.

Greetings from Himalayas !!!

I am happy to note that you had an amazing experiences, where you specially liked the flexibility of timing and the team efforts.

Your positive sentiments have been shared with Vanshika, Vinod & Akshit. I am sure that it will go a long way in encouraging them to strive for higher levels of service excellence.

Reviewed April 11, 2021 via mobile

We spent two night here on business and i must say that everything was excellent. The location of the hotel is quit close to my destination as well as some other business center in the city. Miss vanshika mam very nice behaviour. Nd also akshit. Front office department.

Greetings from Himalayas !!!

I am happy to note that you had an amazing experiences, where you specially liked the food & Services, and team efforts.

Your positive sentiments have been shared with Vanshika & Akshit. I am sure that it will go a long way in encouraging them to strive for higher levels of service excellence.