1,194 results
All reviews swimming pool kids room in room dining excellent property welcome drink deluxe room excellent stay valley view memorable stay breakfast and dinner hill station excellent view comfortable stay toy train food quality courteous staff main road
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

The hotel infrastructure is pretty old, needs remodeling. Our rooms were located in part A which is the older part of the hotel. Room 1207 was on 3rd floor where the phone rang crazy all day. Came to the restaurant everything tasted bland, the taste is oriented towards white people 70+ years of Independence but we still can't stop pleasing them, dear Mr. Manager please visit USA or uk and see what service you will get there and what they will do for your brown skin. Get off your knees and clean up man. The wait staff is good but had a small argument with staff as they wanted to charge for buttermilk?? After visiting all major hotel chains in India the restaurant staff cannot accommodate our needs of custom meal as we didn't like the buffet food. All restaurants do this but not this place as they are way to up white people's you know what.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed November 8, 2018 via mobile

I am currently staying at the hotel and checked in today evening only. In the last 3 hours I have since faced issues which do not represent the hospitality and standards set the brand.

1) As soon as I entered the room I saw a spider crawling down the roof with spider webs around . I had to complain for the same time in order to get it cleared .
2) I had unfortunately locked myself outside the room and after having callled the front desk received no response for 15 mins. I had to them look for somebody to help with the room and after having called them again the response was that somebody else was on the desk so I am not aware and let me know come and help you.

It’s only been 3 hours and have had such horrendous experience , unfortunately I have booked myself for 2 days so have no way out.

My humble request to people coming to Shimla is to please avoid this hotel and don’t get carried away the brand it represents . There are several other better hotels available at same price point .

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed October 28, 2018 via mobile

We stayed in a deluxe room with mountain view. Room was well decorated, love the interior and the seat next to the window that enabled us to view sunset nicely. Hotel’s location is within walking distance to mall rd and the market, we love the staff’s attitude, very friendly and genuine. The house keeper, although she doesnt speak english, but she did her job really well; room was spotless clean. However, at room we stayed in, heater did not really work so we had to request a portable heater to be placed in our room. Restaurant staff were brilliant, however food was not as nice compared to Radisson Blue in Agra. Swimming pool was cold, no wonder we never saw no one taking a swim in the swimming pool. Spa was really good, had balinese massage and it was really relaxing. There is still room for improvements for this hotel, but still this hotel has given me nice memorable experience.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 25, 2018

Clean and calm property, away from the rush of the main market/ mall road, amiable staff, extremely courteous and provided ready assistance . Food was tasty and freshly prepared, their pizza is a must try. Overall a comfortable stay!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Hotels
Reviewed October 25, 2018

Although we had a small room with very small beds, the atmosphere in this hotel was warm and comfortable. It was a relief to get here after dark after the very long and uncomfortable "toy train" ride, and the view across the valley the next morning was wonderful. The restaurant was lovely, but a bit difficult to find, and the breakfasts and dinner were fine. The hotel provides a good and inexpensive car service into town also. Would recommend this hotel.

Trip type: Travelled with friends