“Convenient and good place to stay”

Aishwarya Residency
Ranked #3 of 145 Mysuru (Mysore) B&B and Inns
Salem
“Convenient and good place to stay”
Reviewed 25 May 2012

Excellent place, very much city center with all the places near by. Entry to the location - the road is the only probable negative thing, under repair. Food some complaints present with many, you can always go to nearby hotels, especially Hotel ramani nearby or even Dasprakash. Service is good and staff are excellently supportive. Online booking available on their own website and details are messaged. Will surely go back again.

Room Tip: Go for AC room as a marriage hall is just beside.
  • Stayed May 2012, travelled with family
4 Thank Prakash7muddegowda
kirantanthri, Owner at Aishwarya Residency, responded to this review, 1 June 2012
Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you very much for taking the time to post your review on Tripadvisor. Thank you very much for all your positive words and also your remarks concerning the areas to improve This will be for sure something to improve.Thank you for having chosen our hotel for your stay and it is my hope to have the chance to welcome you back again.

As a continual improvement to our hotel, we have now added an exclusive coffeeshop to serve you authentic flavours of coffee.

It is through valuable feedback like yours that we strive to improve our services and exceed customer expectations. I look forward to meeting you during your next visit and would be delighted to assist you to make your stay a pleasant one.

For your future references, please contact our reservation department well in advance or login to our website if you like to make another reservation at Aishwarya Residency. Hope to see you again.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (274)
Bolzano, Italy
Reviewed 14 May 2012 via mobile

I travled four months in India and this definitly the hotel I liked most.
The rooms are clean and staff very friendly/helpful.
The guy at the reception was even kind enough to help me to plan my cycling route from Mysore to Hampi. He spent quite a time to help me and gave me very good advice.
After 4 months in India I know this a exceptionaly great behaviour.
The only downside is the missing option of a continental breakfast (but the promised they will change this)

• Stayed February 2012
4 Thank Motse
kirantanthri, Owner at Aishwarya Residency, responded to this review, 16 May 2012
Dear Sir,

Its great to hear from a guest who remembered us even after a few months of his stay at Aishwarya Residency. Its a pleasure to have a guest like you.

Usually guests complement us on our services and say that they will write a review about us on Tripadvisor, but by the time the journey ends, these things tend to get forgotten. Its an honour to have a guest who makes it a point to appreciate the services of hotels like ours.

I hope you must have had a pleasant journey on your way back cycling to Hampi. We have a very well established travel desk who offer you various different travel packages based on your needs and desires. Also, i hope the cycle repair shop suggested by us did a good work to your cycle.

Regarding the suggestions provided by you about Continental Breakfast, I would like you to know that we are already in the process of opening up a coffee shop in our hotel and we would be glad to serve you again to showcase how promptly we work upon the suggestions of our esteemed guests like you.

Bengaluru, India
Reviewed 5 May 2012

I stayed for 1 day. Had booked a Executive Double - a/c, which had 3 beds. We had an overall comfortable experience.
Pros - Good comfortable, clean, fast check in, accommodate extra person at a very affortable rate, car parking, I parked my car and took auto to visit nearby places. Very close to zoo, palace, church - you can take an auto for Rs30-50.
Cons - Food you need to take it from outside. Narrow lane leading to the hotel; however it is more than compensated by the other benefits.

Room Tip: I stayed in 1st floor exeuctive a/c room
4 Thank Abdul1289
kirantanthri, Owner at Aishwarya Residency, responded to this review, 14 May 2012
dear Sir,

I thank you for sparing your time for providing your valuable feedback on Trip Advisor.
I am pleased to note that the service along with the facilities provided by our team were able to create a pleasant memory for you.

Positive feedback from our guests is always a strong motivation for our team to continuously provide a high level of services to our guests. We once again thank you and look forward to see you soon at Aishwarya Residency.

Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India
Reviewed 30 April 2012

the service was excellent from the very beginning . the reception, the room, the behaviour of the staff and their assistance - everything was splendid. the room (including the bath) was very well maintained. the room service was very prompt. the wi-fi provision was a blessing. all in all an excellent hotel - keep the good job going

5 Thank Srinivas-J
kirantanthri, Owner at Aishwarya Residency, responded to this review, 1 May 2012
Dear Sir,

We whole-heartedly thank you for your generous review about Aishwarya Residency.

At Aishwarya Residency, we read each TripAdvisor review and take note of every detail, looking for ways to improve on our weaknesses and maintain our strengths. Your honest opinion is valuable to us, and we appreciate your having taken the time to post your thoughts.

The staff at the Aishwarya Residency is incredibly pleased with your take on our performance so far, but we know this is just the beginning of what promises to be a long relationship with us. We hope that as the years go by we can continue to serve you by providing an incredible place for you to stay. We strive to embody Aishwarya Residency standards – crafted and authentic – while making your stay a memorable one.

We hope to serve you again soon.
Khaitan, Al Kuwayt, Kuwait
Reviewed 29 April 2012

Researched Trip advisor to choose this hotel and After spending 4 nights at The Aishwarya residency , My wife and I had the pleasure of the best nights we have ever spent in a hotel anywhere .We were somewhat perplexed by the negative reviews we had earlier read. I could tell this hotel was extremely guest friendly. Best of all was the service and, incredibly enthusiastic about their work.
We absolutely loved this place. There is a true dedication to preserving the ecosystem as much as possible. The staff really do go that extra mile, are generous with their time and commitment to ensuring that your stay is as perfect as possible Especially the hospitality by the staff is too good. Believe me, everyone wishes with a big smile and takes care of you nicely.
you will not be disappointed.

Room Tip: Overall. Aishwarya residency is very good and truly worth of what I have paid.
  • Stayed April 2012, travelled as a couple
4 Thank JIM L
Dear Guest,

I would like to take the opportunity to thank you for your review on our hotel. We are all pleased at Aishwarya Residency, that you have enjoyed your stay with us.

I was delighted to hear you had an enjoyable time at our hotel. We appreciate your positive comments which have already beed passed to our team members, but most of all we are really pleased that we managed to offer you a nice & memorable holiday.

Your remarks are important to us and will enable us to improve the quality of our offer and services in a matter to satisfy our guests' needs and expectations.

I sincerely hope to see you back in our hotel soon.
Paris, France
Reviewed 28 April 2012

My wife and I traveled to Mysore during first week of April 2012. After extensive research on "where to stay," a friend suggested Aishwarya Residency as the most reasonably priced hotel in Mysore. We were pleasantly surprised. Arriving early after an all-night travel from Goa, the reception was operating early morning and we could check in immediately. The location couldn't be better - just 5 mins walk from the main Mysore Bus terminal.

We wanted to go to as many shows as we could and found most of them to be within walking range. Our room was recently renovated - everything was clean and spotless. The bathroom was tiny, but very functional. Also room service was always a bell away.

Most of the attractions were also nearby so walking to them was incredibly easy.

All in all a very comfortable stay and would like to recommend this to other visitors too.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled as a couple
4 Thank David B
Dear Sir,

We would like to commence by thanking you for your wonderful words of appreciation.People like you genuinely motivate us to work better.We always work towards providing you with the best services and we are happy that we could make you happy and comfortable at our premises.

Thank you for sharing your feedback on your recent stay with Aishwarya Residency. We were delighted to see your encouraging comments for our services & words of appreciation for our team. Valuable feedback like yours make us strive to improve our services and exceed customer expectations.

As part of our continuous improvement plan we have added "Hair Dryers", "magnifying mirrors", "elegant wall papers" in all our premium and delux category rooms. We are also in the process of adding eco-friendly lamp shades in all our rooms as a part of our Go-green initiative!!

We would like you to visit us again to see how promptly we work towards your satisfaction and enjoy a pleasant stay.
Chennai
Reviewed 26 April 2012

Even after reading the reviews about this hotel I stayed in here with my family for just one night. It was an unpleasant stay. I booked online which included an extra bed, which they didnt give (tough i already paid for that). I booked 3 rooms and got only 2 rooms initially, and it took 2 hrs to get the other one, due to which my plan got delayed by 1 hr. Rooms didnt had remote or water. Even after calling for 4 times they didnt bring it. While vacating, they charged me Rs.556/- for 4 water bottles and 8 cup of coffee. After detail search, came to know that they kept a bill of Rs.402/- along with mine, for food which someone else had taken. When i tried to complain about all these, they were not at all listening to me. Better choose another hotel.

Room Tip: Never book this hotel. If booked accidentally, never order food. They charge heavily.
1 Thank Sherin_Chennai
kirantanthri, Owner at Aishwarya Residency, responded to this review, 28 April 2012
Dear Guest,

I am so sorry that your stay with us was less than satisfactory. My staff and I reviewed your comments and have taken appropriate action to resolve the issue mentioned by you. In addition, we are re-evaluating our inspection processes to ensure these type of issues do not occur in the future. We greatly appreciate your feedback, as it helps us to improve and provide a better experience.