“Good food!”
Review of Mughal Durbar

Mughal Durbar
Ranked #402 of 494 Restaurants in Mysuru (Mysore)
Cuisines: Indian
Navi Mumbai, India
“Good food!”
Reviewed 4 November 2011

The food and cusine here is excellent. Moghlai cusine with a south Indian touch. A good food after a long days work made my day at Mysore. A recommended place for people who enjoy non vegetarian food.

Visited January 2011
3 Thank mussavir

Taipei, Taiwan
“Beriyani I like most”
Reviewed 19 July 2011

I am a beriyani person even when I don't travel to India.

Mughal Durbar is a surprise to me on my last trip to Bangalore. Did a long day trip during the weekend, wondered why the driver did not intend to eat anything and he replied he will only join us after visiting Mysore Palace. Then, very late in the evening we arrived at M Durbar.

Well, people may have their own liking of Beriyani but this one is my most liken, ever. Lamb is so juicy and tender, almost melting in the mouth. The favor of rice is very dynamic, as typically when one orders in a hotel room, the favor of rice is always a problem.

• Visited October 2010