Sunday ( 27th May 2018 ) Evening Snack for 2 adults & 1 kid @ grandmama’s was delightful
It’s wasn’t crowded & we got a table immediately which was a relief.
The Interiors / decor detailing is so unique & superb that it just lights up your mood & brings a smile on your face when you are seated on your table. Nice work guys
Must Try :-
Penne in Pink Sauce , Veg Lasagna & Hazelnut Frappe
1) Interiors / Decor :- Unique & done up nicely
2) Staff :- Polite & Helpful
3) Food Quality :- Decent
4) Food Serve Time :- 10-15 mins ( Very Good )
5) Food Taste :- Pasta was brilliant , Pizza was Average & both the drinks were decent
6) VFM :- 1286/- incl taxes ( 4/5 )
Our Order was as follows:-
1) Penne pasta in pink sauce :-
Requested them to make it spicer & keep the base thick ( They did a superb job)
2) Grandmama’s Special Veg Pizza :- Decent
(It just wasn’t filling or satisfying as the pasta & is expensive for 395/- )
3) French Fries :- Quantity is less
Note :- Staff recommended Veg Lasagna but we were in mood for pizza’s.
I think Veg Lasagna would have tasted much better
1) Hazelnut Frappe :- Well Made
2) White Chocolate Mocha :- Average
( Too much Cream on top just spoilt the drink & it wasn’t mixed properly )
If only the White Chocolate Mocha & GrandMama Special Pizza would have been perfect tis place would have got a 5/5 .
Overall had a lovely experience @ Grandmama’s
No waiting time on Sunday , food quality, quantity, & service was quick , staff was polite , lovely decor & reasonably priced .
Definitely a place to visit at least once if not more
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.