All reviews grand sarovar sarovar hotel exhibition centre business hotel business trip the hotel staff swimming pool breakfast buffet hotel is located mumbai traffic room service is front office rooms are nice enjoyed my stay nice stay indian food short stay
Reviewed August 8, 2018 via mobile

My stay at Radisson Goregaon was very comfortable, right from check in to check out. The room was fairly spacious and nicely maintained. I enjoyed the breakfast, there were enough options available and also service was quick. All hotel staff were very supportive. I was very well attended by house keeping staff Mr. Umesh More & Ajit Ram during my stay. Overall, I enjoyed my stay here and looking forward to stay here again during my next visit.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
ABgroup, General Manager at Radisson Mumbai Goregaon, responded to this reviewResponded August 9, 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing us & sharing your delightful review with the Trip Advisor community. We value your recommendation and the entire team have expressed their immense gratitude for appreciating their services. It is indeed a heartening moment to know that we have accomplished to provide you with an experience that brought a smile on your face.

The team wears the attitude of ‘Yes I Can’ on their sleeves and go the extra mile to make guests feel welcome. This kind review of yours will influence future guests looking for a great experiences and we are grateful to you for the same.

We are excited to host you again and are hopeful that you will continue to grace us with your presence on a regular basis, looking forward to your visit again.

Reviewed August 8, 2018

I just spent some hours in Mumbai, before taking my next flight. I decided to take rest in the Radisson Mumbai, and the experience was really positive.
The room was spacious, clean and tidy, with all necessary toiletries in bathroom.
Special mention to the service of Mr Umesh More and Aget Ram, who did my stay very comfortable.
Also very satisfied with internet speed.
Very friendly staff in reception.
Unfortunately not enough time to enjoy the Spa.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
ABgroup, General Manager at Radisson Mumbai Goregaon, responded to this reviewResponded August 8, 2018

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking time and posting a review of our hotel on TripAdvisor.

As you are aware, Mumbai is a huge and widely-spread out city having a number of neighborhood, the hotel is situated in one these prominent locations and is accessible from both Western Express Highway, S.V Road and Linking Road which connects the city for the business hubs (mind space and Bombay Exhibition Center) and tourists areas (National Park, Essel World, Water Kingdom, Pagoda and some of the beaches of the city), all these areas are within a few kilometers from the hotel.

Thank you for your praise of our service, cleanliness and friendly attitude of staff especially Umesh, Ram and their eye for detail to maintain cleanliness and amenities in room. Our spa which we opened 9 months back is already garnering a high number of repeat clientele and regular clients. Hope you get the opportunity to try the same again on your next visit.
Looking forward to your stay again soon where we assure you a delightful experience.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed August 4, 2018 via mobile

My stay at Radisson Goregaon was for a few hours, which were very comfortable and efficient, right from check in to check out. The room was fairly spacious given that this is in Mumbai where space is ultra premium. I enjoyed the breakfast, service was attentive and quick. The spread was quite elaborate with a range of Indian and Continental dishes. The elevators to the guest room floors need to be activated by the room key, which is a good security measure. I was welcomed with a personalized note from Mr. Ajoy Balkrishna - General Manager, which was a nice gesture. Overall, I enjoyed my brief stay here and look forward to hopefully a longer stay here during my next visit.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
ABgroup, General Manager at Radisson Mumbai Goregaon, responded to this reviewResponded August 5, 2018

Reviewed August 4, 2018

Rooms are well maintained and The Service is Good.
Mrs.Mary's service has been good and would like to receive the same service
whenever I visit the Hotel.
Breakfast is Good and a wide variety of foods are available.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business

Reviewed July 30, 2018

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Hotels
ABgroup, General Manager at Radisson Mumbai Goregaon, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2018