“Great starters and good service.”
Review of Bombay Barbeque

Bombay Barbeque
Ranked #1,240 of 14,349 Restaurants in Mumbai
Reviewed March 28, 2017 via mobile

A never ending serving of delicious food makes me teary eyed

even more so when it's a live counter of Non-veg Tandoor and Kebabs.

Recently, I was at the newly opened Bombay Barbeque at Mindspace, Malad with my friends for a weekday lunch.

We were welcomed by a much needed complimentary drink; the summer’s are just kicking in & the afternoons are getting warmer.

For nibbles, we were served chaat preparations; SevPuri, PaniPuri and mini Chicken Pizza.

I sipped on a Strawberry Mojito while our server dished out skewers laced with an assortment of Kebabs;Stuffed Mushrooms, Mutton Seekh, Chicken Pahadi to name a few.

We were treated with royalty, just like queens; starters prepared on our table in tandoor style, courteous staff assisting with the marination of our choice and no cap on the number of servings.

The Fish Tikkas and spicy Prawns Chilly were my personal pick from the lot.

Generally, my reviews/ opinions are based on the starters or desserts but here I would rather highlight the mains. The huge and quite scrumptious selection of mains such as the DalMakhani, Hyderabadi Biryani&Oriental Chicken are all very appeasing.

The desserts were short on options but the Indian desserts were nostalgic from RabdiJalebi to GulabJamun and Firni.

I would just say that this is the ideal place to cherish a family lunch or just a great meal with friends.

Reviewed March 27, 2017 via mobile

This is an amazing buffet place a must try if u love wide buffet spread. The have a lot of option from on table grill to serving starter of different varieties. From live counters like pizza,pasta, Chinese, chat.
Must try list: pani puri and Cajun potatoes.
If u have a sweet tooth u will love the dessert counter for sure.
They have wide range of desserts like
Indian: halwa, gulab jamun, jalebis, firing.
Western: cheese cake, fruit cake, mouse.
Fruit platter etc.
There is room for both vegetarians as well as non-vegetarians

Reviewed March 17, 2017 via mobile

It's a nice place with nice food and very courteous staff. The range of snacks could be slightly more wide. Nice ambience , cleanliness can be a notch better.

Good place to hang out and have food.

Reviewed February 28, 2017

Excellent food quality and I must say that they serve best barbeque food in Mumabi. Atleast I found it better than other barbeque restaurants. Food is little costly but good bargain for taste and tummy. The variety of starters and main Couse make u have more. Must visit place for people in Mumbai. Good place for celebrating group parties, Birthdays and kitty parties.

Overall: 5 / 5
Ambiance: 5/5
Food: 4.5/5
Service: 4/5
Value for money: 4/5

Reviewed February 23, 2017

Spent a lovely Bday afternoon here with friends. We found some value coupons online which made the overall deal good value for money. The food, for a buffet, is quite good and service fantastic. The starters and barbeque items were served on our table and all of them were quite yum. I am talking about veg food coz we are vegetarians so wont be able to comment on non-veg dishes.
The staff was friednly with kids and the cherry on the cake was their song and dance along with the complimentary cake thet got me.
I would definitely visit here again and strongly recommend it