“Yummy Pizza and great service”

Jamie's Pizzeria By Jamie Oliver
Ranked #931 of 14,975 Restaurants in Mumbai
Neighbourhood: Lower Parel
Neighbourhood: Lower Parel
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The pizzas here is great and cant skip mention about the service quality. My kid ordered for Pizza MArgherita and unfortunately i forgot to tell them to put less sauce in it...but they were kind enough to change it and make it to my kids taste without any fuss. The wdown side was the wings - we did not like it....

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Tried Jamie's Pizzas yesterday and they were sooo good. Slurp Slurp
We ordered two between the two of us...One was Funghi (mushroom based) and the other Verdure- vegatables and herbs...we asked them if they could make a vegan version of the latter and guess what? The manager was very kind and they did it.
The result was awesome...
The quality of the dough, the freshness of the ingredients...enjoyed both the Pizzas very much, along with that we asked for some extra strong Fresh lime Soda and their cocktail of the day...A satiating meal and a happy time. Looking forward to going back soon.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The choice is excellent and the pizzas are good. It is very good value for money too. Would certainly recommend it.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Jamie's is a name that has been famous in India ever since his TV show started. I remember looking forward to watching the show every Sunday without fail as a child. So, imagine my delight when I knew Jamie's had opened up in Mumbai. Sadly it took me this long to finally pay a visit. And I was so excited.
I liked the ambience, very casual, very spacious, made me feel like I was a guest on his TV show.
The service was friendly and quick.
We ordered for the Pizza Verdure and the Spinach and Ricotta Canneloni.
The food was served surprisingly fast.
But on seeing the dishes, my heart sank. It did not look appealing, atleast not as appealing as I'd hoped. The pizza looked fine, the Canneloni was not even picture worthy.
I hoped it tasted better than it looked. But my heart sank further. The pizza was too bland, and lacked any distinctive flavors. And the pasta, well, was basically plain tomato sauce poured over a ricotta filled Canneloni.
I ate both and finished it only because I was hungry, and sadly had that feeling where I knew I would probably never go back to Jamie's, especially not in India. I may have hopes from the ones abroad, but in India I feel it's all going to be same.
The big bad foodie is angry, but is sadder.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

If you are looking for a simple pizza meal then this is the right place for you. The food is simple, good quality and reasonably priced.
However it is not worth several visits!