“Staff are great”

Price range: US$0 - US$25
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Good choice of food and staff are efficient. Gets busy at breakfast so allow a bit of time. Saily coordinates things beautifully and with a smile.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Had dinner & breakfast here during my stay at the hotel. While the food is excellent, the service can certainly be better. I walked in & out on both occasions without having anyone wish me or even enquire about what I required!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We went to Frangipani for dinner. It was a delightful meal. My wife had Soup and a Roesti. I had the Kerala Meen Moili. Beautifully done. What amazed us most was the attidude of the person who waited on us - I think his name was Mr. Ganesh. He went out of his way to ensure we were comfortable and that the food was to our liking. Definitely a place we will go again.

Reviewed 21 March 2018

We were staying at the Trident so decided to give the restaurant a go. The food and service were outstanding, the best we had in our whole India trip (only to be rivalled by their sister restaurant 'India Jones'. On having dinner here, we went for the a la carte option, from which the bruschetta was great to share, followed by the chicken scalopini (recommended by the waiter) which was delicious. We were given some complimentary desserts from the counter also, a nice touch. The meal was so good we returned for lunch the following day to try the buffet option, this was also very good with lots of choice. Basically you can't go wrong at this restaurant, if you're staying at the Trident then eat here!

Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

We had breakfast here as it was included in our stay. Very good breakfast. Plenty of variety. Fresh and good tasting food. Very clean. And excellent service.

What more can one ask for