“Lunch”

Cuisines: Persian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Bandra West
Reviewed December 26, 2017 via mobile

It was lovey lunch experience here..It was value for money..The portion size was good as per price..Paneer zafrani masala, Garlic naan were things to be binged on...Masala papad was also good..Eggbiryani needs improvement as it had more of vegies of cauli flower and potato which were not mouth appealing..Egg was less in quantity.. Staff was guest oriented..Lovely service☺Wish to be back when visit mumbai again

Reviewed December 12, 2017

I was in Bandra with two friends in the mood to eat non vegetarian food at a place which is not heavy on pocket.
Waiting at famous restaurant famous for hooka was more than our hunger can wait hence landed in Persian Darbar. We were seated promptly.

Asked for recommendation and pat came the reply - Pratha or Naan, Murg Musalam will be good.

Ordered promptly and after 15min of wait, got a huge portion size of chicken in thick gravy with slices of eggs making their presence felt all across a big plate.
We had doubts on our ability to finish the dish but once we started eating, it was so delicious that we (3 famishing adult) finished the food and ordered some desert (from Gulf).
Bill was easy on pocket and we left the place with happy tummmy and smiling wallet.

Reviewed December 11, 2017

Everything about this place was just brilliant.

My tandoori chicken was just what I wanted- simple and delicious. The biriyani was the best I've ever had by a factor of 10- the quality and quantity of the meat in it was so good.

My mango lassi was pretty much perfect, the waiter was the best I had in Mumbai (attentive, checking I liked the food, serving me the food in a really nice way- while never being overbearing).

Basically I loved it. Highly, highly recommended.

2  Thank AlexSwallow
Reviewed November 3, 2017

I had a very bad experience with this hotel and I rate it as the worst ever. One Mr. Ifthikar took my home delivery order. I asked for his suggestion as I was having 5 guests, he suggested that he would give me half Raan Biryani and half Raan Masalum with 8 Rotis with an extra Biryani rice which would be more than enough but when I opened the packet I found only half Raan Biryani and the Rotis, there was no Raan Masalum. I was embarrassed in front of my guests. When I called Mr.Ifthikhar he had the audacity to tell me that I can adjust and eat the Roti with the meat in the Biryani. I don’t know if this is again a speciality of Parsian Darbar. After this around mid-night when we were in bed,a delivery boy who I had given a good tip at the time of first delivery rang the bell and to see,he came to deliver some gravy for the Rotis so I gave the untouched Rotis back to him and asked him to give it to Mr.Ifthikhar, he could probably have it for his dinner with compliments from me for the best services offered. Also I must mention that I’ve eaten Biryani at several places as that’s my favourite and I really can’t write home about the Raan Biryani of Persian Darbar. Mr.Ifthikar told me he will not goof up next like this which means he expects me to visit Persian Darbar again. What a clown he must be.

To the owners if they are reading reviews. “Better give Mr. Ifthikhar a position that he can handle or else you might have a lot of reviews like this”. Thank you.

1  Thank Avi61
Reviewed September 23, 2017

We came here recently for a team dinner, half of the team being non vegetarian. This a very famous outlet in Mumbai, famous for its Kebabs, North Indian, Persian food etc.
The place can accommodate a good number of people. The staff is friendly.
We ordered the following food:
1. Cream of Tomato Soup - The soup was extremely delicious and flavoursome. It was perfectly made with the right amount of cream.

2. Veg Manchow Soup - The soup was good and medium spicy.

3. Paneer Zafrani Tikka - The tikkas were exteremely delectable with soft paneer.

4. Veg Thai Chilly - Properly cut vegetables with a good sauce giving it a chinese taste.

5. Veg Lajawab - Vegetables minced in scrumptious curry. The spices were perfect, with some cheese in it. Loved it.

6. Butter Naan - The taste is just the best with enough butter.

The restaurant is the best for meat eaters with chicken, mutton, prawns, etc. The service is prompt. Missed out on eating Biryani this time. I am going to visit again as this restaurant doesn't disappoint vegetarians.