Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai
  • Free Internet
Aram Hotel(Mumbai)
  • Breakfast included
3,192 results
All reviewsbkc areabusiness districtbusiness tripexcellent business hotelclub floorin room diningindian restaurantbreakfast spreadexcellent staygreat hospitalityhousekeeping staffroom servicepleasant staycoffee shoprooms are spaciousspecial thanksclose to the airport
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 March 2012

The buffet dinner at the coffee shop was really good.... A variety of choices but the best was the Indian bread. Location is great. Staff very accommodating and friendly. Would definitely come back to this hotel

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
BandraKurla-Trident, General Manager at Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2012

Dear Trip Advisor Member,

Thank you for posting your review about your experience at Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai.

I am glad that you enjoyed the dinner spread at our all-day-dining restaurant, O22. We also have an extensive Sunday brunch which we are sure you will relish.

Reviewed 10 March 2012

I have stayed at the Trident BKC now over a dozen times in 2011. The staff is warm, the food outstanding and the overall experience entralling. The club rooms and club floor are great. The lounge is small but convenient. I rate it as one of Mumbai's finest business hotels

Room Tip: Tak the rooms that overlook the pool, and closer to the elevator !
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
BandraKurla-Trident, General Manager at Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2012

Dear Trip Advisor Member,

I am glad to note that you left with a positive impression of the hotel and its services.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 8 March 2012

The hotel, from the second we arrived was enjoyable. I was visiting with a girlfriend and we spent our last 2 days here. The staff were just incredible, polite, friendly and the typical Indian grace and hospitality. They were there if you needed anything and would bring, order or buy anything else you would request. Their service was just exquisite.

The hotel was clean, modern and catered all round to our needs from having a late massage before our long flight home to special requests in the dining room. They simply couldn't help you enough. Speaking of the spa services which we did use. They were clean, private and again, friendly without being over conversational. The salon was tranquil and relaxing. The massage was one of the best I have ever had, the staff were again, professional and wanting to make the experience a delight. The rooms were set up perfectly, a rose petal foot bath before a custom built massage that was on a heated bed.

The rooms were clean, quiet and room service was wonderful. The beds felt like a slice of heaven but after walking around all day, they could have been a blanket on the floor and we would have slept !

The rooms are all set up with a good stereo, electric blinds that you can set to open as you enter the room, the bathroom has a glass panel with a blind you can open and close depending on if you are wanting a view of the city or a private bath.

The breakfast was a vast selection of fruit, cereal, cooked full breakfast, fresh fruits, juice and more, they would happily cook anything to order and the dining area was just a pleasant area to sit and watch people.

I think we purchased a room with breakfast so it was nice to just walk down and plan the day and eat, relax and enjoy.

For the price this hotel was the greatest deal we found in India/Mumbai area.

Would certainly return when we make the journey back. I really couldn't say a bad thing about the whole experience.

Room Tip: Just ask, they will provide with a smile.
  • Stayed: April 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank Sarah S
BandraKurla-Trident, General Manager at Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2012

Dear Trip Advisor Member,

Your kind words of appreciation shall be conveyed to my team for whom it will be a tremendous source of inspiration.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 8 March 2012

Convenient location, staff is so kind and helpful, definitly try the indian rest. Maya in the hotel.
Concierge was very helpful in fullfilling all needs.Close to airport
The rooms are clean with a business desk
Highly recomended to business travelers.
Will definitely come back.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
BandraKurla-Trident, General Manager at Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2012

Dear Trip Advisor member,

I am glad you left with a positive impression our product and services.

The team and I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 5 March 2012

This Hotel was just fantastic! The rooms were exceptionally clean, service was impeccable, and breakfast was amazing. I've never had service as I did at this Hotel. They actually learn your name, know your room #, and pay attention to "YOU". I was sitting in the lobby before leaving, I had gotten a cold and wasn't feeling so great. A gentleman walked over and offered to bring me some hot tea with honey to ease my coughing. I don't even get that kind of service at home :). The only thing that didn’t quite hit the mark, is the surroundings. The view from my room wasn’t the best, looking at the service area for the pool, but nothing a quick trip in to the city can’t cure. There really isn’t anything within walking distance and the area isn’t much to look at. Overall, the experience was great!

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business
BandraKurla-Trident, General Manager at Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2012

Dear Trip Advisor member,

Thank you for your appreciative comments about our hotel.

Whilst I am happy to know that you enjoyed the product and services at the hotel, I have noted your comment regarding the view from your room. Please let me know when you are next travelling to Mumbai, I will be happy to showcase a room with a better view.

With regard to your comment about the ‘area isn’t much to look at’, I am pleased to inform you that the hotel can arrange for a complimentary car to transport guests to and from the Bandra - Linking Road area, which is the entertainment hub of North Mumbai. In fact, our Concierge team has tied up with some of the famous lounges and restaurants in North and Central Mumbai where guests from Trident, Bandra Kurla will be offered special ‘value additions’. Should you wish to avail this service on your future visits, please contact the Concierge and our team will be glad to assist you.

Thank you once again for taking the time to comment on our services. My team and I assure you of our best services and look forward to welcoming you back soon.