“Great Property great people”

Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai
Ranked #10 of 453 Hotels in Mumbai (Bombay)
Reviewed 13 May 2012

I have stayed at Trident BKC many many times now, and I must say that its the people who make the place in this case. Ofcourse besides being centrally located, and quite near to the airport..the thing that really makes this hotel special is the service standards, the smile on the face of the staff, and an extra courteous behaviour.

Its a pleasure to stay at the Trident BKC, as they take note of the smaller needs..like placing extra bottles of water in the room ( since I drink a lot of water ), already before check in..to a quick check in, a warm smile of feeling being welcomed back to a nice italian meal at the Italian restuarant.

Its one of the best business hotels I have stayed in, and when in Mumbai this is really my first choice. I would highly recommend Trident BKC , and my hearlfelt compliments to the entire team to always keep up with a positive spirit and attitude, which is so evident in the smile of each one of them.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank arch38
BandraKurla-Trident, General Manager at Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2012

Dear Trip Advisor Member,

Thank you for posting your review about your experience at Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai.

The hotel takes great pride in providing the best possible service to the guests. My team will be happy to know that they’ve met your expectations.

Reviewed 6 May 2012

Literally an oasis in Mumbai's Bandra Kurla complex. The check in was very smooth and courteous. I was especially impressed with the genuine warmth of the front desk staff.
Rooms are well appointed and well laid out. Fitness area is very well equipped with the latest equipment. I ate at the Indian restaurant for lunch and the food and service were excellent, again.
Checkout was as easy as check in and the hotel car service was a good way to end my trip.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Tkyrnr
BandraKurla-Trident, General Manager at Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2012

Dear Trip Advisor Member,

I am happy to note that you left with a positive impression of the hotel and its services and enjoyed your dining experience at the Indian restaurant- Maya.

Reviewed 25 April 2012

Was recommended to stay here on a recent infrequent trip to Mumbai.
Having travelled very extensively for the last 30 years , it is obviously quite a statement I make in the title.
However, if you must go to Mumbai, then this hotel is stunningly good, in particular the room furnishings and equipment.
Most complete I have ever been in .
Well done. It takes either someting very good OR very bad for me to take the time to write a review,and this hotel certainly qualified on the first count.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank oilman4345
BandraKurla-Trident, General Manager at Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2012

Dear Trip Advisor Member,

I am glad to note you enjoyed the hotel and its services.

Reviewed 23 April 2012

Hi All,

I will be on business trip to Mumbai from 2nd to 22nd May 2012. My company had arranged for accommodation at Trident Bandra Kurla. I'm very delighted to hear all the good & excellent
reviews and I can't wait to experience it myself.

I have a question and this may sound paranoid. As this is my first time in Mumbai and I've heard that even the tap water of the hotel is not safe. How true is this? Anyone can help me with my queries below?

1) Is the tap water safe for gaggling during brushing our teeth?
2) Is there wi-fi in every room and it is chargeable? If yes, how much?
3) Are they able to arrange for a late check-out as my flights from Mumbai to Spore is late
night?
4) Will there be easy access to shops and food around Trident Bandra Kurla.

Thank you all!

Stayed: May 2011, travelled on business

Dear Trip Advisor Member,

One of my colleagues has sent you an e-mail addressing your queries. I hope you have received the information required?

Do let me know if you need any further assistance.

My team and I look forward to welcoming you to our hotel soon.

Reviewed 21 April 2012

The hotel is modern anD convenient! Food is great and staff are friendly..really enjoyed my stay here

Miss raeesa meer (south africa)

• Stayed: January 2012
BandraKurla-Trident, General Manager at Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2012

Dear Trip Advisor Member,

I’m glad you enjoyed your stay with us.

The hotel and I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 20 April 2012

This hotel was great - the staff were super helpful, breakfast was great, and rooms were modern and clean.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple

Dear Trip Advisor Member,

I’m happy to note you had a pleasant stay at the hotel.

Reviewed 19 April 2012

Have stayed at the Trident BKC on numerous occasions and have had a wonderful experience everytime. Not only is the facility brilliant, the staff is as helpful as can be. I was very impressed when they remembered my favourite dishes from my previous visit! Am a huge fan of their restaurants and anyone who stays here must try their tiramisu and eggplant ravioli!

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled on business
BandraKurla-Trident, General Manager at Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2012

Dear Trip Advisor Member,

I am glad to note you had a wonderful stay at the hotel and enjoyed the dining experience at our restaurants.