“Relax review on high in mubai”
Review of Mostly Grills

Mostly Grills
Ranked #14 of 14,400 Restaurants in Mumbai
Price range: US$17 - US$21
Cuisines: Barbecue, Contemporary, Grill, Fusion
Good for: View
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Vile Parle East
Description: Mostly Grills is an open-air fine dining restaurant on the roof top of The Orchid Hotel Mumbai. It has an idyllic setting with the pool on one side and a bird's eye view of the airport on the other. Mostly Grills is set in a Mexican village right out of the wild west but the cuisine is nouvelle and truly international choice of Barbeque. It is a fusion Barbeque restaurant serving new range of International delicacies.
Reviewed October 17, 2017

After three whirlwind weeks all over India, I overlook the airport on my last night, no more groups or itinerary. I review my time and look forward to my next journey enjoying a snack and the wonderful service by Tushar at Mostly Grilled. Thank you for wrapping up my beautiful visit here on a high note!

Reviewed October 17, 2017 via mobile

Great place... Superb ambiance. Service is excellent. Refreshing aroma as you enter the hotel. The staff is presentable and politely special mention to Priyanka and Anush.Enjoyed the food. Perfectly crafted by chef. Will visit again and again.

Reviewed October 17, 2017

October fest was going on when i went. Drinks were really expensive for a empty bar. The bar was completely empty and the ambience is a disaster.

Reviewed October 15, 2017

Unfortunately I was having dinner at night time so I could not enjoy the views, only the distant noise and airport lights.
Varied menu and friendly staff.

Reviewed October 13, 2017

I was staying at the Orchid Hotel and this one of several restaurants in the hotel. It is on the 7th floor which is a little difficult to find as not all lifts go up to the 7th floor, however if you ask one of the many staff hovering around in the lobby then you will have no problem being directed to the correct lift. I think I made the wrong choice in my main as the Drunken Chicken was pretty average. Tender pieces of chicken with a dipping mustard type sauce with only a small handful of French fries and only one or two small veggies which were hidden under the chicken. I left feeling hungry after a full business day. Cost wise I thought it was quite expensive for the small food portion I got. The roof top terrace bar is definitely worth visiting for the view across the airport runway, particularly at sunset. It is by far the best bar in the hotel. Service was really good however and the beers are reasonably priced and similar to other bars in the hotel.