See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed January 23, 2017

Sheel Hotel is a good hotel to stay. i have been stayed two nights with my friend and have celebrated my friends birthday. and this hotel the rooms are very nice and clean.. the hotel management staffs are good.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed August 27, 2016

The price of the hotel was very low as compared to other hotel in the Mumbai . I have booked the room before visiting there and got my room there. but when I visited their there was no staff available there, so it was difficult for me to search them and after finding them they organise all my trip to Mumbai.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed October 6, 2015 via mobile

I stayed at Sheel Hotel solo for 3 nights. My room was exactly as described, most staff were very friendly and helped organise tours and gave pointers of what to see and do whilst in Bombay. Would definitely recommend. I would say to print out a map of where the hotel is as taxi drivers don't know it or the street but it is across the road from the CST so that is a good way to get back.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled solo
4  Thank James C
Jitin G, Owner at Sheel Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 19, 2015

Dear James C,

Thank you for your positive feedback. We are glad to have served you.
Please do recommend us to your loved ones as well.

Regards,
Sheel hotel.

Reviewed September 29, 2015

Is a very cheap and amazingly well located hotel. The rooms are very basic and the toilets are unisex and outside the rooms. We were a couple of spanish-indian and we had had manh problems to find location where we could stay in the same room. In general is a good hotel for bagpackers. Only thing is that the personal was little creepy, too much insisting and they kept coming to the room. Felt more like a home than a hotel. At that time there were many men in tne hotel so it was little creepy. However for a group of friends travelling i think is nice. The toilets are indian style and the shower is bybucket

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Marta M
Jitin G, Owner at Sheel Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 1, 2015

Dear Marta M,

Thank you for your honest feedback. We are sorry if you felt that way, we try to learn from our mistakes.

Regards,
Sheel Hotel.

Reviewed March 29, 2015 via mobile

I been to mumbai before but this time i was so happy to have this wonderful hottel.good view and close to railway station.i only dont like is people are bot arrogant but its ok.i had good time in hottel and i had to do lot of things around the city which is good because its in town so i dont have to look for taxi.great thank.you

Stayed: March 2015, travelled with friends
9  Thank Mark T
Jitin G, Owner at Sheel Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2015

Dear Mark T,

Thank you for your valuable feedback. We are extremely sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Regards.