All reviews serviced apartment booked apartments friendly behaviour entire floor dining table sea view three rooms his team room service and housekeeping amenities provided morning breakfast is pleasant stay santa cruz reasonable rates long stay fresh cut fruit maintained property
Reviewed April 3, 2018 via mobile

I stay in Nirvana residences after long time but to much changes I feel staff is very good, nice, curtcy and helpfull. The housekeeping staff Akash and Rohit is very good and helpfull I call so many time housekeeping but what I say nothing to words because same energy and smile morning to till evening I got one issue in my washroom the hand shower is break after I call again Rohit he will come but he didn't find any solution he trying but result is bill after he is call some one the I don no who is this gentleman he is the very nice person he is fully support to me but I confused like this team work, what he do I don't no but really I that person, after I call again housekeeping Akash and asked please call your manager he call then I see the team management, I lean this thing by mr. Vijay housekeeping manager taying 2 night in Nirvana hope soon I am back with you guise. Tankyou so much

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
GM_Nirvana, General Manager at Nirvana Residency by 1589 Hotels, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2018

Dear Mr. Laxminegi,

We are very pleased to know that you appreciated the overall service. It is always encouraging for us to learn that our guests are satisfied with our services as it is what we strive for everyday. Your kind words have been passed on to our teams and particularly to Mr. Vijay who made your stay a pleasant one. This will certainly motivate them to keep up the good work.

We look forward to welcoming you again soon to Nirvana Residences BY 1589 hotels, Mumbai.

Reviewed March 28, 2018 via mobile

I stay many times in nirvana residences which one is mgmt by 1589 hotel Pvt. Ltd. I find this property staff is very politely and friendly. Front desk to housekeeping department service is very nice. Food is delicious good taste. Housekeeping executive Mr. Vijay is very nice person I came again and again and staying with nirvana just because of only Vijay is here. He is very nice person I pray to God for your bright future and keep your personal where is stay. Vijay do well, all the best.

Trip type: Travelled on business
GM_Nirvana, General Manager at Nirvana Residency by 1589 Hotels, responded to this reviewResponded March 29, 2018

Dear Mr. Deepen B

We are very pleased to know that you appreciated our competent employees . It is always encouraging for us to learn that our guests are satisfied with our service to go the extra mile.

Your kind words have been passed on to our teams, and especially to Vijay, our Front office team as well as our HK team. This will certainly motivate them to keep up the good work.

Indeed, our ambassadors truly are our pillars of strength and they make Nirvana Residence By 1589 hotels, Mumbai what it is.

Reviewed March 27, 2018 via mobile

This place is perfect as a business hotel with great food and ambience. The best thing about this is that it's very close to the rajesh khana garden .
Rooms are spacious and comfortable
Washroom need and clean. Service is good.
The breakfast buffet menus was good all variety available conty south Indian and indian
And fresh juice and fresh cut fruits is also there. So yummy and fresh Foods.
Reasturant staff was very cooperative and helpful thanks mr. Suresh and his team .

The all staff was very attentive and helpful. The connectivity is good with a taxi and auto availabe also front the hotel. Great hospitality.

Dear Mr. Madan B

Thank you for your kind compliments and for choosing our hotel as your accommodation choice.

We are glad you were able to enjoy a generous service experience and carried with you a magnifique memory of Nirvana Residence By 1589 hotels, Mumbai. Comments such as yours allow us to ensure that we are indeed constantly making progress towards excellence.

Reviewed March 27, 2018

After two visits I'm a little disappointed with the staff & their attitude towards being hospitable for guests. While the general service must be good, faced strange behavior from the reception & really discriminatory policies at times against young couples.
Even the quality of the room maintenance has gone down & they are often without supplies and pretty brazen about it.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed March 20, 2018

Red ants in kitchen, so keep all the perishables in the fridge
Daily reminders to house staff to change linen; order your own taxi
Restaurant SLOW/LIMITED, eat early.
Reception staff helpful/friendly.

Room tip: If it's a large family, try Floor 11. It's the only one with a washing machine
Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Mahomed M
GM_Nirvana, General Manager at Nirvana Residency by 1589 Hotels, responded to this reviewResponded March 30, 2018

Dear Mr. Mahomed M,

We apologize for the unpleasant stay you experienced with us, We are deeply distress to hear that our services couldn't match your value expectations on certain aspects, the feedback shall be taken up with the concerned section heads.

We look forward to welcoming you again at Nirvana Residences BY 1589 hotels, Mumbai.