“Waffle love! ”
Review of Whatta Waffles!

Whatta Waffles!
Ranked #66 of 359 Dessert in Mumbai
Neighbourhood: Andheri West/Versova
Neighbourhood: Andheri West/Versova
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

The concept of a QSR has been catching up with Bombay very quickly. Gone were the days when everyone just liked to dine in. Now with quick service restaurants, your food is ready instantly and you can opt to either dine in or else take away. That's the beauty of it. You can be on the go and eat what you like.

Location and proximity from station - You can find Whatta Waffle just below Versova Metro station. This is a 20 minute rickshaw ride away minimum from Andheri station (W).

Ambiance and seating - The place is bright and lit up very well. They have a fan board where hundreds of people have left post its proclaiming their love for the place and the desserts. They can accommodate around 10-12 people at max only.

Food and drinks -

We began with Mint Mojito. As basic as it sounds, a mint mojito is something I always try and mostly end up being disappointed. But here, the taste is amazing and we were really happy with the outcome.

Next we tried the apple cinnamon waffwich. I have always been a fan of the cinnamon flavour and recently understood how it can amplify its essence in any dish. When Disha suggested we go ahead with this, my only worry was that there shouldn't be a stage where cinnamon overpowers apple or vice versa. But the waffwich lived up to its expectations. The taste was light and both the flavours blended well. Highly recommended.

Next we tried the basic margherita pizza waffle - This waffle is as basic as the margherita is supposed to be. The taste is very decent and for those who like it should surely try it. The cheese is good and the overall taste too.

Per Peri Mushroom Waffle - One of the highlights of this waffle was the crispiness of the waffle. Here I realised that the waffle was over done because it got a bit tough to bite but the reason for this was that the peri peri takes time to mix with the veggies. The taste I got was too good and hence it is definitely worth it. It's nice to see so much attention being given here.

Blueberry cheesecake waffle - This waffle we tried in the "belgian waffle style". It's really a different experience. We had this waffle with ice cream. The overall result is overwhelming. Although if given a choice, I'd go with my waffwich over the belgian styled waffle. The blueberry cheesecake is amazing and we highly recommend that you try it out.

Conclusion - Overall, whatta waffle is handled by passionate folks who have priced their offering so well that it is affordable for anyone and everyone. The food here is good and hence you must definitely check them out.

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Whatta Waffle !

I guess the owners of this brand already knew what people's reaction would be once they eat the waffles here. They'd definitely be like Ummmm Whatta Waffle !!! I too felt the same.

Waffles for dessert and even savoury has become a trend now. And it's not at all boring. It definitely has a long way to go with better innovations.

Whenever I visit a waffle outlet, my thought process doesn't really function beyond Nutella.

So I visited here on a Sunday evening. The place had good number of patrons.
It is located exactly below Versova metro station. Very easy to locate.

The service?

So as I mentioned that I barely think beyond Nutella, it was Ajay who made me try their recommended waffles which had Nutella. :)

WHAT I TRIED?

BROWNIE NUTELLA BELGIAN STYLE

BLUEBERRY CHEESECAKE WITH WHIPPED CREAM MINI PANCAKE

GREEN APPLE ICED TEA

CHOCO HAZELNUT SHAKE

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed October 25, 2018

Had the chocolate almond and the peanut butter waffle topped with the standard vanilla icecream. The waffles were easily one of the best i've ever had.

Reviewed September 26, 2018

Have frequented Whatta Waffles often and simply love their waffles. This time, spotted a pizza-waffle combo. Though was skeptical at first, this turned out to be pretty good. Had a kit-kat shake along with it, which was good as always

Reviewed September 20, 2018 via mobile

Chain of premium waffles in Mumbai and Thane, this is one place where quality is not compromised. Huge variety and some really good waffles with Marshmallows and chocolate

Tip : Do try their plain maple syrup waffle (maybe ice cream in the side), I found it the best.