See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed May 29, 2018

It was one of the cleanest and nicest budget
hotels we have stayed in while in India. The rooms are small but ok for overnight stays. The staff were the best ever and very accommodating. For breakfast they went out of their way to get us an omelet and toast which wasn't part of the buffet. We have stayed here twice now and will come back if in Mumbai.

Room Tip: Higher floors have less A/C unit noise
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed May 15, 2018

Located close to Mumbai International Airport. Room size is good. Cleanliness was also good. No views, as there are no windows in rooms. Bathroom was just ok with good hot water supply. Toiletries, shampoo and soap, are offered. There is a mini fridge with one bottle of mineral water - replenished daily.

While check-in, the hotel receptionist refused to check me in and advised that my booking is cancelled and there are no rooms available, even though I prepaid the full amount and received confirmation from FabHotels. I called FabHotels, the agent confirmed that the booking is valid and confirmed; however did not understand why the receptionist is refusing to check me in. He spoke with the receptionist and then placed me on hold; but never came back - I guess he did not have a proper answer! After a fight, I was forced to transfer to a nearby FabHotel - FabHotel Ascot International, which is located in a deserted building. Next day morning, they offered, if I want to go back and check-in at FabHotel Regal International, which I accepted. Terrible check-in experience ever!

If you are a light sleeper or looking for quiet rooms, then you will have serious difficulty here. The other guests were very noisy with loud TV volumes till late night and early morning. I changed the room; however the noise levels were same. Besides, I did not understand how the A/C is functioning. I could not set the temperature and it kept fluctuating, either freezing cold or very hot. You also might find few ground insects!

What really made this a pleasant stay - After the tragedy check-in experience - is the cooperation and friendly treatment received from - Saleem, Dilshad, and Uzma - lots of TV channels, and a good Wi-Fi connection.

Room Tip: Not sure! I tried two rooms and both were noisy
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo