US$47
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$53/night.

US$246
US$175
US$124
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$175/night.

US$117
Hyatt.com
US$66
ibis
Hotel Le Grande(Mumbai)(Great Value!)
US$40
US$380
US$241
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$369/night.

All reviewscst railway stationper nightwalking distancecomfortable staybuffet breakfastvery nice hotelfood qualityexcellent locationannexbehaviourgate
Reviewed February 22, 2018 via mobile

Always have stayed in this hotel from last 4 years... Past experiences were good except in end 2017 and today's episode

I had to change room from 302 to 312, as I was not able to change temperature of AC, telephone was not working and there was no hot water in bathroom... Even after complaining about this at reception on next day morning and telling him to change room, he didn't...
Hotel needs repairs and maintenance, but seems management is not willing to....

In room, I found that housekeeping messed up a lot... Jumbled my night suit inside my wet towel and kept it on my luggage... So my night suit was competely wet... Couldn't wear in night... And it had stains also....
And housekeeping have thrown my bathing soap (personal) also...

No one would like such kind of service...

How could you employ such people?

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed February 17, 2018

it is very good hotel for business and family travelers with excellent breakfast on the house near to all market areas with well maintained clean rooms and bathrooms worth the money you pay to stay with good laundry service and paid wifi obliging staff room service is available with good indian chinese cusine

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed February 10, 2018 via mobile

Took an hour to get to from the airport and when we got there we were a little worried about the look of the hotel. Quick check of the rooms and we decided it was ok enough.

Pros:
- Great location (5 min taxi to Gate of India).
- Comfortable beds.
- Very good complimentary breakfast.

Cons:
- Needs a makeover.
- Could be cleaner.
- Noisy.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Fahim S
Reviewed November 25, 2017

Overall a comfortable stay. Here is a quick snapshot:
The good points -
1. A great location just close to the GPO, provided you have work in the Fort area during your visit to Mumbai.
2. Room was just enough in terms of space, a little smaller would have been tight.
3. Service was prompt by the staff.
4. Food quality was tasty.

The not so good points:
1. The room had a distinct damp smell when I entered which either went away later or I got used to it.
2. The room had no windows, hence no natural light or air. I missed for former.
3. Limited menu for both in room dining and breakfast.
4. One massive limitation: mobile and data networks in my room were terrible. I am an Airtel user - may be different for other service networks.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed November 10, 2017 via mobile

I start in this hotel regularly and this is one of my favourite hotel to stay in Mumbai on official trips... This time I didn't get deluxe room, so booked Superior room... But couldn't find any difference in Superior and Deluxe... Infact, in room no 211, tiles of room are coming out which may hurt anyone, specially kids... not working properly in bathroom... And no extra amenities than deluxe room... On complaining about room, reception guy said Superior rooms are bigger and bathroom are better.. But personally, I didn't find any difference in Superior and Deluxe room

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business