2,618 results
All reviews momo cafe red zen international airport the executive lounge concierge desk business trip business hotel breakfast buffet special thanks metro station home away from home excellent hotel courteous staff front office comfortable stay rooms are spacious special mention
Reviewed September 8, 2017 via mobile

We really enjoyed at courtyard Marriott . The services was out the world . And more than that the staff was superb . I like to thank bartender Ajay ,Rajan,and manager Rajesh N .We never had enjoyed so much as we enjoyed today it was just because of them . I like the manager to appreciated for their hard work .we surely like to come next time . Again a big thank you to all staff.

Trip type: Travelled on business
CourtyardMumbai, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Mumbai International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2017

Greetings of the day!

Thank you for taking the time out to share a delightful review about our hotel. I really appreciate your kind comments and I will be sure to let Ajay, Rajan and Rajesh Negi know, how much of an impact they made on your experience.

At Courtyard by Marriott, Mumbai International Airport, it is our goal to provide consistent and top-notch service to all our guests.

The entire team at Courtyard by Marriott, Mumbai International Airport looks forward to serve you in the not so distant future!

Reviewed September 8, 2017 via mobile

Had late check in, Check in fast and hassle free, rooms are big and have descent view of pool. Have wide spread breakfast and dinner. Service level is good, house keeping too keeping up the standard. Very good option closer to airport. They have a drop off facility to airport which was very useful for us since we had a late night flight to catch.

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family

Greetings of the day!

It is nice of you to take your time out to write a pleasant feedback about our hotel. In our constant strive for excellence, reviews like these keep us motivated.

At Courtyard by Marriott, Mumbai International Airport, it is our goal to provide consistent and top-notch services to all our guests.

The entire team at Courtyard by Marriott, Mumbai International Airport looks forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed September 8, 2017 via mobile

Great Ambience and very friendly staff! Rooms are nice and lived the ARK! I would recommend Courtyard By Marriott to all friends and colleagues. Greatly enjoyed our stay and especially due to Siddesh and Chef Lucky

Greetings of the day!

Thank you for taking the time out to share a delightful review about our hotel. I really appreciate your kind comments and I will be sure to let Siddesh and Chef lucky know, how much of an impact they made on your experience.

Reviewed September 8, 2017 via mobile

Me and my wife stayed at Courtyard Marriot Mumbai. It would take all day to list everyone at the hotel. Staff was just excellent, food was great and service was just beyond expected. I want to point out Siddesh who made our stay even more pleasant.

Greetings of the day!

Thank you for taking the time out to share a delightful review about our hotel. I really appreciate your kind comments and I will be sure to let Siddesh know, how much of an impact he made on your experience.

Reviewed September 7, 2017

I have been staying at this hotel on and off both for business and pleasure for the last couple of years and every single time I have had a perfect stay experience. Every one in the staff is cordial and hospitable but one person (Anil) stands out. He always goes the extra mile to ensure I have everything I need while I stay at the property.

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Greetings of the day!

Thank you for taking the time out to share a delightful review about our hotel. I really appreciate your kind comments and I will be sure to let Anil know, how much of an impact he made on your experience.