2,509 results
All reviews momo cafe red zen international airport executive lounge concierge desk business hotel business trip breakfast buffet special thanks metro station excellent hotel front office pleasant stay rooms are spacious home away from home courteous staff excellent stay
Reviewed November 2, 2017

We stayed for 6 nights and it felt like home away from home. Breakfast buffet is excellent with the best Masala Chai, popular dishes of different regions of India plus Asian and American style. Rooms are spacious and airy.

Room Tip: I recommend upper floors with the front of hotel view are quieter.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Vrinda Rao S
CourtyardMumbai, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Mumbai International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded November 2, 2017

Greetings of the day!

Thank you for taking the time out to share a delightful review about our hotel. I really appreciate your kind comments about your experience with us.

At Courtyard by Marriott, Mumbai International Airport, it is our goal to provide consistent and top-notch service to all our guests.

The entire team at Courtyard by Marriott, Mumbai International Airport looks forward to serve you in the not so distant future!

Reviewed November 1, 2017

Coming to courtyard by Marriott is like coming home. I have been visiting this hotel for the last few years and countless visits has ensured that this hotel is definitely for convenience, service and good food.

I was very impressed with the lounge menu being changed and made better. The chocolate hanging was absolute creative and adds to the zing.

Hemant and the lounge staff are absolutely courteous, wiling to listen and ensure you have flawless stay.

Pankaj Chatwal ....a big thank you. You really have a knack to connect with your guests, your smiling and calm demeanour even whilst I give feedback is good. You really ensure we truly get the 'platinum guest' feel when we are around. It would be good to see you more on the guest front :-)

Just a suggestion, it will be really good if you could place a bed-sheet below the quilt.

Thanks for the quick breakfast served in the mornings, a special thanks to Asif and Dhuri ensuring my breakfast is on super quick and yummy.

Chef Lucky ....you are an amazing guy. Like the subtle humour you get with the desi fusion food on to my table. Trust me I wouldn't experiment with food if it was not you nudging me to taste :-)

Stayed: October 2017

Greetings of the day!

Thank you for taking the time out to share a delightful review about our hotel. I really appreciate your kind comments and I will be sure to let Chef Lucky, Chef Dhuri, Hemant, Asif and Pankaj Chhatwal know, how much of an impact they made on your experience.

Reviewed October 31, 2017

The hotel is conveniently located just a few kilometres from the airport, and right next to Chakala metro station. Rooms are reasonably sized and comfortable, and the lobby ambience is bright and cheery. The dining area, just adjacent to the lobby, offers a nice variety of food items from chaat, Mumbai street food, pizza, to regular dal-roti-chawal, salads, and of course, an eye popping array of desserts. The hotel certainly stands up to the standards of the Marriott chain.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business

Reviewed October 30, 2017

Twice I requested for a business newspaper while sitting in the lobby waiting for my breakfast table. 3rd time...The business Newspaper was on my door!. Someone observed it at the Concierge and the supply chain came into action. This hotel is Alive!
I used to pick up the shoe shiner from the wardrobe area, shine my shoes and place it at a spot for one more use. After two days, Shoe Shiner was no more placed at the Wardrobe area and two extra shoe Shiners placed at the spot of my convenience. This hotel is Alive! These are unsung hero's whom I never met during my stay but helped me with a convenience that excites me to come back to this hotel. Chef Lucky even goes one step ahead in personal care by creating a dish in your name! Amit Khatri, Preeti, Chef Shanky and his bald buddy Chef, Bike Riding, Adventure Loving Chef, Guys at the Concierge, Eric, Pawan and team at the Executive Lounge, all the happy go lucky always ready and eager to help young fellows at the lobby and Ridhima..the Iron lady at the lobby...are great people to meet again and again. I am coming back soon!

Room Tip: Pool Side....with a view of the International Airport (all lit during night) from floor 8. No Secret!
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
CourtyardMumbai, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Mumbai International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded November 1, 2017

Greetings of the day!

Thank you for taking the time out to share a delightful review about our hotel. I really appreciate your kind comments and I will be sure to let Chef Lucky, Amit Khatri, Preeti, Chef Shanky, Pawan, Eric and Ridhima know, how much of an impact they made on your experience.

Reviewed October 30, 2017 via mobile

You can say the best in the business never have to say a word they get me everything which I like , have been coming to this property from last two years it's the best and one more reason will be Mr asif very much attentive and chef lucky delicious food they are the best highly recommended

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business

Greetings of the day!

Thank you for taking the time out to share a delightful review about our hotel. I really appreciate your kind comments and I will be sure to let Chef Lucky and Asif know, how much of an impact they made on your experience.