Goa Bhavan Guest House
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Mumbai
See available hotels
BJN Hotel(Mumbai)
Anand Baug(Mumbai)
  • Breakfast included
Sukh Hotel(Mumbai)
  • Breakfast included
  • Room Service
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 May 2015

The location is good, however, the building is long due a face lift. The restaurant servers only fish curry, which is good, however if you've got kids, then you will need to find another restaurant, of course if they like little spicy then fine, but really small kids normally dont eat much of the curry.
Rooms are actually quite nice, however, it needs paint and plaster work. Worse thing I have faced is a water shortage !! The wall plaster is comming off badly all over the place inside the rooms as well as in the corriders, bathroom ceilings are full of fungus and is darkened. No TV, There was no water in the taps when we returned at 10 pm and needed to bath and wash...and the guard eventually brought 2 buckets of water to save the day, or else I would be in a major soup especially as I went to spend the night there with my family !!! The pharmacy is nearby that;s a good thing since it is 24 hrs open. For the price, I guess its okay, but really wouldnt hurt to keep it well maintained at least.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 June 2014

I traveled with my friends to Mumbai and happened to stay in the girls dormitory.
The ceiling is completely chipped off. Under one of the fans the ceiling paint would keep falling after a specific time interval.
We did find some cockroaches moving round the place. The bed, bathroom and toilet was decent.

Now comes the worst part. The girls dormitory is on the ground floor. The sliding windows don't close. And don't be surprised if you find someone from the Goa Bhavan canteen standing outside the window to see you while you change.

It was one of the worst experience at this place. Do reconsider your stay at the girls dormitory.
Its not at all safe.