All reviews metro station free buffet breakfast free airport pickup added advantage full marks budget hotel nice stay room service other hotels andheri amenities rs
Reviewed January 14, 2018

First of all selecting this hotel was walkable distance to our new office. After check in to the hotel, felt like staying in 05 star hotel with all amenities. Warm welcome at reception, very polite and friendly staff, big and clean rooms with all necessary toiletries pack. Also loved the food served at restaurant. Breakfast was also awesome. Overall enjoyed the stay at Hotel Jyoti Dwelling. We immediately signed contract with the hotel for our employees stay.

Room Tip: ALl rooms are good and same in size but interior are much beutiful in Executive rooms .
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed September 15, 2017 via mobile

stayed there for 6 hours during airport transit.
hotel location is close from mumbai intetnational airport.
rooms are clean and well maintained.
linen provided is as per the hotel standards.
basic toileteries are provided. and washrooms are also clean and properly maintained.
there is room service and buffet dinner is also available.
and they provide either free pickup or drop to the airport. ( i wasnt aware that the airport drop is free and was about to pay the reception guy in cash for the airport drop but he said that this service is free so full marks to the reception guy for being honest :)
overall a nice place to stay during transits or any business trip in that area.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed August 25, 2017

I stayed in this property on 19/20 August, 2017. After checking out I realized that I have left my ring in the shower. Though I had checked out, I called the reception (around noon) and requested look for the ring. Within 15 minutes I got a call back that the ring has been found.
I want to put on record my appreciation to the hotel staff who helped me in getting back my ring.
ANURUPA ROY

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed May 26, 2017

Its an nice hotel for stay in Andheri for corporate meetings / plans - budget friendly.
Good Staff
I had done breakfast - it was very tasty.
Various types of breakfast veg and non veg - healthy options.
Nearby to Station - hardly 10minutes
It is also nearby to airport.

Room Tip: Not so specific i can say
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank ReetaA23
Reviewed May 19, 2017

Room is though small in size but have good comfort
Good room service,convenient for local airport, Receptionist behavior is very good
and helpful, free buffet breakfast in the restaurant is good and added advantage

Room Tip: location wise best hotel to stay near the airport
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family