1,752 results
All reviews butler service palladium mall sahib room drawing room head butler race course personal butler special thanks rooftop bar guest relations special mention beautiful hotel amazing experience in room dining f b four seasons great hospitality
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Attended a conference in the Plazzio hall on the 8 th floor... had the state room III also
Nice place. The lobby is ornate , the facilities are premium.
Very centrally located near premium mall and happy to have been here.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Bhatnagar_Anuraag, General Manager at The St. Regis Mumbai, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and sharing your appreciative feedback. I am glad to learn that you had a memorable stay at the hotel. I look forward to welcoming you again at The St. Regis Mumbai to experience bespoke services and unmatched hospitality.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We had a wonderful lunch at the Seven Kitchens. Food was sumptuous and service prompt and with a smile. Thanks to the staff for the wonderful time. There is such a wide variety that our vegetarian friends didn’t feel short changed and their choices weren’t limited. And as usual the desserts didn’t disappoint from the melt in the mouth malai sandwich to the decadent old fashioned chocolate cake and pudding. Special mention the upside down orange cake was super.
The experience was enhanced with the attentive service of Rohit and Julie. Will definitely come back.

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us, I’m delighted that you enjoyed every moment of your stay at The St. Regis Mumbai. We not only believe in delivering bespoke services but also creating timeless memories. I'm so pleased to hear the encouraging remarks about our associates, as well as how flawless the service was.

We hope you will plan to stay with us again and enjoy our exquisite range of food and beverage options along with the other recreational facilities in the hotel.

It would be our pleasure to have you return and we hope it is very soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Excellent stay, enjoyed great food at st. Regis, great staff, especially ms.Phurpa
She Was just amazing, for even smallest
Concern. She makes a real difference comparing st. Regis to other five stars.
Little bit not happy with reception/Bell desk
Persons. Oversmart and least bothered for
Customers during check out. They are spoiling the beautyful work done by staff like
Ms. Phurpa, guest relation executive.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I was staying at this location with my husband and 8 month old baby and was on a medical trip. I got superb attention and ofcourse the staff fawned over my baby and the service was impeccable. My husband and I decided to never stay at any other hotel than St Regis while visiting Mumbai. I am travelling again this month however my only feedback (and this is because we do jot want to stay elsewhere due to the class apart service) is that there is not much consideration for repeat guests. I am being charged $300 more for the same type of stay and the same room that I was given and no consideration of saying this to the reservation team. I even asked them to get approvals if necessary as this was a medical trip too...but it didn't go beyond that. I love this hotel and its people. Food and rooms and view was fantastic- I wish they would take one time requests into consideration :)

Room tip: Book early or the prices do hike up A LOT
Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying at the best address where timeless elegance resides. I would like to thank you for your valuable feedback with regards to the impeccable service by our associates, as well as the overall experience at The St Regis Mumbai. We not only believe in delivering bespoke services but also creating timeless memories.

I hope to have the opportunity of welcoming you back to the hotel to experience our exemplary services. We invite you to join us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram @StRegisMumbai to keep informed on our bespoke offers, events calendar, destination tips and more.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

very nice luxury hotel, with a very friendly and caring team.
A large selection of restaurants, and convenience, with a very nice rooftop with beautiful view of Lower Parel.
Expensive but the service is waiting for you for business Time.

Trip type: Travelled on business