“A mix New York London and Paris... great place!”
Review of Cafe Zoe

Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Lower Parel
Reviewed December 30, 2017 via mobile

Great place..excellent casual food....from the beef carpaccio to the salmon ..french fries....or the breakfast or even the coffee and cakes....excellent music also...full of taste the decoration...a place to go with friends ...solo or buisness....
The beauty of europe in Mumbai.....refined....quality!

Reviewed December 23, 2017 via mobile

It's a Must try dessert. Apple Strudel was yummy and delicious. I wish I could order for more. It was perfect in terms of sweetness and flavour. I never take food photos before I eat but it looked so presentable I could not ressist myself this time.

Reviewed December 22, 2017

We were looking for nice place to have breakfast after early morning run at Worli sea face.

This place is not on the main road. You have to go inside a small street before you stumble on to this place. The entrance is small and cozy but they have quite a huge space inside. There have live counters on the weekends but available only after 11 AM.

We ordered omelette, pancakes, water melon juice and coffee. The food was mouthwatering. Ambience is good. As it was early morning there were very few people enjoying their breakfast.

1  Thank Prameet G
Reviewed December 13, 2017

I only had a couple of days in Mumbai but I also had some work I needed to get done. Day one I did a tour of the city and got a cursory view of the most well-known landmarks. I had already eaten at a great Indian restaurant and my afternoon on day two was booked with a tour of India's largest slum Dharavi, which I highly recommend.

Given I'm halfway around the world in a fascinating, foreign city, I didn't want to spend my time working in the hotel. So I needed a nice cafe with wifi where I could get some coffee, some food and focus on work. I found Cafe Zoe on a HuffPo blog. It was near the hotel. So I decided to walk.

This was my first time on the streets of Mumbai. I've been to maybe forty countries... there is nothing like Mumbai. The fog, smoke, honking, street-side barbers, food stalls, commuters, monorails, fish markets -- and I only walked for 15 minutes! It's definitely something special for a westerner to experience, regardless of how well-traveled someone might be.

As I was walking, I started to get worried the place I was heading wasn't going to be great for getting work done. That worry quickly evaporated. Walking into Cafe Zoe was a completely different world from the streets of Mumbai. It felt like a loft in a quiet part of Brooklyn. Designed beautifully. Live music. Cold brew coffee that rivals any I've ever tasted. Top-notch food and remarkably affordable pricing.

Moreover, one of the owner's Jeremy came by to say hello. He helped me figure out details of the Goa leg of my trip and gave me some of the history around how he found the space for the cafe.

I'm so glad I picked that spot because my view of Mumbai otherwise would have been limited to the otherworldly streets of the city and the security-walled luxury hotels. To see a glimpse of modern culture that in no way felt out of place from the city and to taste truly excellent cold brew, which is really hard to find (for the time being) outside of a few major western cities, gave me an added layer of appreciation for Mumbai.

1  Thank maxbenator
Reviewed November 13, 2017

A lively place for dinner and drinks tucked away in Todi Mills Compound, Lower Parel. Ordered the prawn starter which was out of the world. Great mains, steaks, too. Quality of the food is outstanding. Must visit!

Date of visit: May 2017