2,816 results
All reviews lotus cafe mezzo mezzo the executive lounge coffee shop sea view pool side excellent hotel breakfast buffet is indian restaurant special thanks business trip close to the airport international airport juhu saffron bollywood gym
Reviewed December 14, 2016

We stayed at the Marriott in November with my 86 year old mother in law who is frail and needs ongoing support. We had booked two non smoking club rooms more than 6 months before our arrival and paid in full. Given my mother in laws needs, we had requested interconnecting or rooms next to each other. This request had been reconfirmed on the morning of our arrival and we had been assured that it would be met. However, on arrival , we were allocated two rooms quite some distance and smoking rooms as well. We complained but were told that nothing could be done as the hotel was full. Our frustration, which lasted over an hour and we had exhausted elderly to cope with as well, was only resolved when Akansha Sen took over the case and upgraded to a suite next door to my mother in law's room. But, for her warmth and helpfulness, we would taken the matter to a formal complaint. This soured the rest of the stay and probably skewed our views. On the positive side the airport pick up was excellent, the rooms were very well appointed with lovely views of Juhu beach, the Club lounge offered very good services and the staff in general were professional but not as warm as I have seen at other Marriott hotels. The breakfast offered a comprehensive range of food. The lunch was adequate, nothing special but the in room dining service was very good and chef did his best to meet special requests. But , for the failure of the hotel to allocate appropriate rooms, I would have rated the hotel more highly.I urge the hotel management to review its room allocation arrangements as other hotels we stayed in across 8 different locations in India, including the Marriott in Delbi, met our needs.The hotel should also recognise Akansha Sen for her excellent customer management skills.

Room Tip: Sea view rooms
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Kash P
Pavithran_JWMM, General Manager at JW Marriott Mumbai Juhu, responded to this reviewResponded December 14, 2016

Dear Mr. Pandya,

We do appreciate you taking time out to share with us your experience while at our hotel.

As a valued customer, I was disappointed to hear about your experience with regards to room specifications. With an aspiration to always exceed guest expectations, we
have unfortunately fallen short of this goal during your recent stay.

Please give us another opportunity to change your otherwise favorable impression of the hotel.

I shall definitely convey the compliments to Akansha. It is feedback like yours that motivates our team to attend to all guest needs effectively.

Please do write to us (vini.bachani@marriotthotels.com) when you wish to make your reservation in the future and we will be happy to make the necessary arrangements for you.

Best regards,

Reviewed December 12, 2016

The service here was amazing. From the driver that picked us up at the airport - even the cars have wifi! To the welcome we got when we arrived at the hotel. The manager greeted us and took us to our room. The free breakfast in the morning was GREAT! The gym was nice and had new equipment. We also had a free cocktail hour at night. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business
Pavithran_JWMM, General Manager at JW Marriott Mumbai Juhu, responded to this reviewResponded December 19, 2016

Dear Guest,

Very much appreciate you posting a review on Tripadvisor.

Positive feedback from our regular guests is what keeps me and my team motivated to give our best. You are very valuable to us and I am glad that you are consistently happy with the service and the product.

We look forward to welcome you to the hotel and I am sure you will have a wonderful time as always.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed December 10, 2016

This hotel provides great service. Our room was top notch and very clean and comfortable. It was cleaned daily to a high standard. The room temperature was on the cooler side and playing around with climate control interface did not seem to increase the temperature. A prompt call to housekeeping was made, their promise to send an engineer to look at the issue never came to fruition. It's clear they need to improve their communication levels.
Their buffet breakfast was simply superb.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Pavithran_JWMM, General Manager at JW Marriott Mumbai Juhu, responded to this reviewResponded December 11, 2016

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to fill the feedback about your recent stay at JW Marriott Mumbai Juhu.

We appreciate your feedback and are delighted to hear that you had a great stay. With a spirit to serve, we take great pride in not only meeting, but exceeding your expectations.

Please accept my humble apologies for the inconvenience caused for the miscommunication which led to delay in our services.

We look forward to welcome you back again !

Warm Regards,

Reviewed December 9, 2016 via mobile

I will say that I have been staying at the JW Marriott in Juhu in several occasions for the last 4 years, but I have noticed that the quality of the services have started to decrease from 5 to may be 3 or 2 starts. The main areas that the upper managers have ignore are overcrowded executive lounge, allowing over night parties in the rooms, the same type of food in Lotus Cafe every single day, lack of proper training to the staff, rooms not clean properly and in some cases managers ignoring any recommendation or suggestion being made. I liked the view, it is a nice facility but management need to improve the quality of the staff.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

I am continuously working with my team to ensure flawless service and great product experience for all our guests., but it seems we have fallen short on the certain parameters.

We will certainly look into the points highlighted and will ensure that we welcome you back with our open arms.

We look forward to welcome you back to the hotel.

With best regards

Reviewed December 9, 2016 via mobile

One of the best hotels in the city, located in a prime location. The food here the the 'lotus cafe' is delicious and the rooms are just exquisite. Its not too far from the airport, and is located along the beach side.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends
Pavithran_JWMM, General Manager at JW Marriott Mumbai Juhu, responded to this reviewResponded December 12, 2016

Dear Guest,

You have posted such a wonderful review about Lotus Cafe and it sums up everything that we have to offer.

Thank you for your kind words for the team and the other facilities as well.

We look forward to welcome you back to the hotel.

Best regards