2,846 results
All reviews lotus cafe quan spa mezzo mezzo the executive lounge coffee shop sea view excellent hotel pool side breakfast buffet is special mention indian restaurant special thanks business trip juhu saffron bollywood ambience
Reviewed August 16, 2018 via mobile

Sometimes its just a lazy day by the pool with kids as its just next to Juhu beach and one can feel the wave sounds and spend more than required time.
Sometimes its just about bumping into some Bollywood celebrities!!
Always wanna go here for most of the special occasions or just Quan Spa!Being a member with The Lotus Cafe, J.W Marriott, we quite often visit this hotel for their amazing buffet spreads and especially late nigh coffee and desserts.
Sometimes its just about bumping into some Bollywood celebrities!!
Always wanna go here for most of the special occasions or just Quan Spa!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Sharad_JWMM, General Manager at JW Marriott Mumbai Juhu, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2018

Dear TripAdvisor Member,

Thank you very much for taking the time and sharing such a wonderful review about the time you and your family has spent with us.
We are happy to note that you thoroughly enjoyed our services and hospitality, right from Lotus Café to our wellness areas especially the views of the Juhu beach.
One of our key values is 'care' for our guests and for each other - people are the pride and soul of our hotels. The attention to detail for little but significant things that my team demonstrates is heartening. It is truly gratifying to see that my team is living by this simple philosophy.

It was a pleasure to have you visiting us. We look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed August 16, 2018 via mobile

I would personally tell my friends to try the DAL MAKHANI of saffron. We specially come out there for havin it.
This time the standard if service were too high,MR. VINAY from saffron restaurant, treated us so well.
Thanks
VINAY FOR MAKING MY EVENING MEMORABLE AGAIN.

MADHAV VAGHELA

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear TripAdvisor Member,

Thank you for taking the time to share your detailed feedback with regard to your recent visit to our restaurant, Saffron.

We would love to host many more occasions of you and your family.

Please do visit us soon and I am sure we shall make your special occasion always memorable with us.

It was a pleasure to have you dine with us. We look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed August 15, 2018 via mobile

We stayed in hotel for 2 nights from 10th till 12th August and I must mention it was disappointing and unorganised.To start with we booked a premium room which includes premium lounge access and the reception staff Shawn completely denied that we booked the same and gave us delux room . He kept on denying that we do not have access to premium lounge and gave us room at first floor ,room no 137 which I think could have worse view ever overlooking building work and about 10 labourers looking at us .I was travelling with my daughter and mum and had to call 6 to 7 times to get room changed .Everytine we went to the room ,our keys did not worked which was unexpected from a 5 star hotel and we had to go to lobby to get new keys .Waiting at breakfast was for 20 min minimum.
Not sure why this hotel is overhyped and over priced would not recommend to anyone and go at your own risk .

Trip type: Travelled with family
Sharad_JWMM, General Manager at JW Marriott Mumbai Juhu, responded to this reviewResponded August 16, 2018

Dear TripAdvisor Member,

Thank you for making time and sharing your feedback with us. I would like to begin by apologizing for the inconvenience caused to you.

I have checked with the team and I believe that you were staying with us for a travel agent’s familiarization visit. All the rooms belonging to that group were booked on the deluxe room category. However, after learning that you were unhappy with your room especially the view, the team upgraded you to a room with a better view.

Your feedback has highlighted a number of areas for improvement that I have shared with the Front Office team, who join me in offering their apologies for your experience. Please accept our apology for not meeting your expectations during your stay. This is definitely a training point and will be addressed by imparting training to the associates.

I hope that you will give us another chance to serve you and change your opinion about the hotel. I look forward to welcoming you again.

Reviewed August 12, 2018 via mobile

My breakfast today was amazing, delicious food and i love the choises of those indian food ❤️❤️
The batura, omelette, and the waffle i love it...
Special for Mr luv who serve us today thank u for being so kind and nice...
For always asking is there anything else that we need, we do really apreciate that, keep in good Mr luv ☺️ just same as ur name ❤️
See u in another day

Trip type: Travelled on business
Sharad_JWMM, General Manager at JW Marriott Mumbai Juhu, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2018

Dear TripAdvisor Member,

I would like to take this opportunity and thank you for choosing to stay with us.

I am delighted to read your comments about the hotel, our services and hospitality. I am pleased to know that you enjoyed your experience especially our buffet breakfast at Lotus Café.

Your affirmative feedback only inspires us to perform better and deliver enriching experiences to our guests, making their trip memorable.

We eagerly anticipate your next visit.

Reviewed August 12, 2018 via mobile

The Hotel, Staff, and Food are all Excellent.
The grounds of the hotel are Beautiful.
Outside of the hotel property is a different story all together.
It is what one would expect of a busy city in India. Controlled Chaos. And a bit dingy .
Although the hotel is located on the Beach, It Is not recommended that you stroll the Beach or touch the water.
There is a great resturaunt right across the street called "The Melting Pot".
Although you will be taking your own life in your hands crossing the street.txt
Pedestrians do not have the right of way.
The food is certainly worth the risk.
And, the hotel is Highly Recommended.

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank baldtire

Dear TripAdvisor Member,

Thank you for making time and sharing your valuable feedback with us.

I am pleased to read your positive comments about our hotel, staff and services. We are indeed located in a busy area and have a lot of excellent dining options around as rightly pointed out by you. The Juhu beach gets dirty during the monsoon season and the residents of the area alongwith the hotel, are doing their best to maintain its upkeep.

I hope that you choose to stay with us whenever your travels bring you back to Mumbai again.
We look forward to welcoming you.