ITC Maratha, Mumbai
US$149
US$103
Priceline
3,169 results
All reviewsdum pukhtupper crustpan asianinternational airportguest relationsclose to the airportcoffee shopbutler serviceluxurious hotelspecial thankshome away from homeexcellent hotelbusiness tripexcellent hospitalityspecial mentionindian foodfront office
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

dear mr GM kuldeep bhartee , I had visited itc several hotels across INDIA bt the hospitality IN ITC maratha is mind blowing your staff is very attentive and remember guest preference always .they always try hard to make my luxury hr amazing ,amazing concept special thanks to mr ajay ticku upper crust manager ,gsv Sourav sen,gsv sunil thanks to all staff at upper crust lounge .keep the good work coming like this cheers to itc maratha .thank you for making my stay memorable

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
ITC_MarathaMumbai, General Manager at ITC Maratha, Mumbai, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Namaste!

We are truly gratified by your generous compliments as it motivates us further to strive to serve you better. It is heartening to note that the services provided by the team were appreciated by you. We thank you for specially highlighting the efforts of Ajay Tick, Sourav Sen and Sunil; it was our pleasure to have been of service to you.

The team joins me in thanking you for your gracious comments and we look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back to ITC Maratha, Mumbai soon.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I had a family trip to mumbai with my wife and 3 year old child. Nice place to stay with co-operative staff but they took a long time for check in. Also no kids activities or play area. Food quality and variety was really good. Overall a nice experience.....

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Namaste!

It is heartening to note your appreciation about the property. It was our pleasure to have been of service to you. Our teams are extremely dedicated to guests’ satisfaction and appreciative comments such as yours will always be our greatest reward. We have also made a note of your feedback on check-in experience and have shared it with the Front Office team for immediate corrective action.

Once again, the team joins me in thanking you for your gracious comments and we hope to welcome you soon with an even better experience.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We have stayed at this ITC upon our visits to Mumbai. Rooms were very spacious and clean. Staff was very generous and helpful .To name a few , Jasleen & Delizine were very accommodative to our needs . Food is excellent and delicious . I did check out the spa but did get chance to try this time . ITC Maratha team makes us feel like celebrity . I love the décor of Hotel specially lobby . I will definitely recommend this Hotel to anyone who would like to visit Mumbai .

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Namaste!

Many thanks for the beautifully penned review. We are glad to know that you were so wonderfully accommodated and taken care of during your last visit to ITC Maratha. Your kind words have encouraged the entire team and we would like to let you know that it was a pleasure to be at your service during your stay. Your special mention of the efforts displayed by Ms. Jasleen and Ms. Delizine is truly flattering and would be duly shared.

We look forward to welcoming you soon for another enriching experience!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I'm a very frequent traveller but I don't really write reviews for any hotel. However this time I couldn't resist myself mainly because of two reasons, First it was one of the most important day of my life (first day of my married life) and second the staff of ITC Maratha who made sure that this day becomes a memorable day for us.

So I'll start with the hotel, amazingly beautiful and clean. Rooms are perfect & elegant and full of fresh flowers, scents. After having tried Indian food in every major city of the world, I have to say that Peshawari is among the top few restaurants. Each and every dish is mouth watering and the famous Dal Makhani is indeed the best.

There were a lot of people who made sure that our stay in ITC becomes an unforgattable experience but I would like to give a special thanks to JASLEEN from guest relations. Right from the moment we stepped out from the cab till the time we checked out, she made sure that our complete stay (be it check in, escorting to the room, check out, welcome etc) should be comfortable and memorable one. She is gem of a hostess and really took great care of everything.

A very very special thanks to JASLEEN and DELZINE for the welcome they gave us with bouquet , Aarti, Tika and also for the delicious cake. They made sure that all the arrangements are in place. Thanks a lot to both the pretty ladies for making us feel so special on the first day of our married life.

ITC Maratha is now very close to our heart and thanks all the people out there for taking care of us and making our stay so very amazing.

: Ashish- Bhagyashree , Swati-Varinder

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Namaste!

Thank you so much for your kind comments. At ITC Maratha, creating a WOW experience is all about the team working together to craft beautiful memories for all our guests and we delighted to note that we were able to serve you well. It is the encouraging feedback from patrons like you which keeps us motivated to strive for excellence in all aspects and we value it a lot. We would also like to thank you for specially highlighting the efforts of Ms. Jasleen and Ms. Delzine.

Once again, the entire team at ITC Maratha joins me in thanking you for your gracious comments and we look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you soon with an even better experience.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I have had visited ITC Maratha many times and it has always been a great visit. Very friendly and attentive staffs, beautiful rooms, great buffet spread and room service, beautiful ambience, good laundry service.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with ITC hotels
1  Thank Mohammad Amin R

Namaste!

It is an immense delight to receive such a lovely feedback from one of our esteemed patrons. We are glad to know that you have been wonderfully accommodated and taken care of during your visits to ITC Maratha. Our associates accord utmost importance to 'WOW' our guests and leave no stone unturned to enhance their comfort.

Thank you again for your kind comments and we hope to welcome you soon with an even better experience.