1,668 results
All reviewsinternational airportimperial chinaexecutive floorsmall hotelbusiness tripchinese restaurantlong flightshort staycoffee shoproom serviceexcellent hotelbreakfast spreaditc marathaspecial thankscomfortable stayindialounge
Reviewed August 6, 2018 via mobile

The hotel is good. Food and service is excellent. Rooms are good.
There was a delay in getting my luggage to the room, for which the reception staff explained the reason and apologised. The wifi issue was attended to promptly. The access to the hotel is a bit narrow and crowded.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Umam320
HILTONMUMBAI, General Manager at Hilton Mumbai International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 8, 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

Greetings from Hilton Mumbai International Airport!

Thank you for taking your time to share you valuable feedback with us. I am pleased to learn that you found all our services to your liking. I am also glad that our team members assisted you efficiently with check-in , breakfast and other services. It is very disheartening to learn that at times we falter in our services, but a feedback from a valued guest like you, help us in improvising our processes and serve better to our guests.We hope that we have given you a memorable and a heartfelt experience as promised and hope to see again with us in the not too distant future.

Reviewed August 6, 2018

Rooms are comfortable though the hotel looks somewhat old
Breakfast spread does not look lavish though the
Menu seems to be repetitive & a few dishes in dinner being repeated in breakfast which is unseen in business hotels.
Wifi speed is awesome

Room Tip: Ask for rooms close to elevators & particularly higher floors
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Adeel H

Dear Valued Guest,

Reviewed August 5, 2018 via mobile

Hilton is name in Hospitality. And this hotel stands to that promise. Enjoyed the stay and breakfast at their restaurant Brasserie. Spread looks good and the service was amazing. Special mention to that young man who was looking after everything.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Hameshthakur

Dear Mr Thakur

Greetings from Hilton Mumbai International Airport!

Thank you for taking your time to share you valuable feedback with us. I am pleased to learn that you found all our services to your liking. I am also glad that our team members assisted you efficiently with the services. We hope that we have given you a memorable and a heartfelt experience as promised and hope to see again with us in the not too distant future.

Reviewed August 4, 2018 via mobile

I have used major 5 star hotels here in mumbai and 1st time been with hilton airport hotel. One of the best service till date. staff are good and my special thanks to Clementina for going extra miles and retaining me back. I am still in hotel and I would rate as best hotel when it comes to 5star level.

Clementina keep up your hard as definitely you are an Asset to Hilton.

Kind Regards

Shetty.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank lazyb55

Dear Ms Shetty

Greetings from Hilton Mumbai International Airport!

Thank you for taking your time to share you valuable feedback with us. I am pleased to learn that you found all our services to your liking. I am also glad that Clementina assisted you efficiently with the services. We hope that we have given you a memorable and a heartfelt experience as promised and hope to see again with us in the not too distant future.

Reviewed August 4, 2018

The suite we booked had a strong smoke odor. They had deodorizer and fragrances running for 2 hours after check in to mask the smell.
We could not bear to sleep in the beds that night and had to be moved to separate rooms. The room next to the suite also was smelling of smoke. An additional king size bed room we were given had water clogging in the bathroom.
The buffet look unappetizing. The kebabs were dry.
Overall a very disappointing experience. The lounge area was nice. It wasn’t enough to salvage this stay

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
1  Thank Preeti K

Dear Ms Kurup

Greetings from Hilton Mumbai International Airport!

Thank you very much for taking the time to provide us feedback about your recent stay with us.

I am most concerned to learn about your stay experience and regret that on this occasion we did not live up to the usual level of service, which is synonymous with Hilton Hotels and Resorts. Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience that you experienced. We have taken this up with our team we will ensure that such problem does not reoccur for any future guest.

We value you as a customer and I hope you will give us another chance to display our true level of service the next time you stay with us.

Thank you for your valuable time and I look forward to welcoming you back.