2,748 results
All reviews eau bar fenix restaurant marine drive anupam dasgupta nariman point arabian sea queen's necklace ocean view butler service indian restaurant world class excellent hotel duty manager business trip special mention business hotel suite
Reviewed February 16, 2018 via mobile

Good location on the water, gorgeous well appointed suites, first class amenities, great restaurants on the premises and a very helpful concierge staff. There are lots of shops in the building. I highly recommend staying here.

Trip type: Travelled with family
TheOberoi_Mumbai, General Manager at The Oberoi, Mumbai, responded to this reviewResponded March 8, 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your staying at The Oberoi, Mumbai.

We are delighted to read your review posted on TripAdvisor that you have had a wonderful stay and that you enjoyed the location, the well-appointed suites, restaurants, the Concierge service and The Oberoi shopping arcade, which has over 200 shops selling various items, such as jewellery, designer wear, antiques and more.

Thank you for so highly recommending The Oberoi, Mumbai on TripAdvisor.

The team and I, look forward to your continued visits.

Reviewed February 16, 2018

My wife and I extensively travel to international destinations, we travel to India every year for business and pleasure, and we have very high standards. Only the Oberoi delivers---literally all the time and in all locations. This year we were at the Oberoi properties in Mumbai, Bangalore, Calcutta, Ranthambhore, and Jaipur. We like the Aman properties too, but Oberoi is a dream come true in all respects. You can't go wrong.

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
TheOberoi_Mumbai, General Manager at The Oberoi, Mumbai, responded to this reviewResponded March 1, 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing The Oberoi hotels and resorts for your travel to India and we appreciate your time to share feedback of your stay on TripAdvisor.

We are pleased to read that you enjoyed your overall experience at our hotels and that we exceeded all your expectations.

Thank you for so highly recommending The Oberoi hotels and resorts on TripAdvisor.

The team and I, look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back to our hotels in the not too distant future.

Anupam Dasgupta

Reviewed February 16, 2018

One of best hotels in Mumbai, well located near NCPA.
I feel like home.

Excellent services, restaurant and food.
Everybody is empowered whoever he works (concierge, buttler, cleening the room, restaurant...) to offer the client the best stay as possible.

Dear Guest,

It was a pleasure to have you stay at The Oberoi, Mumbai. We are very happy to read that you have rated us as one of the best hotels in Mumbai and that you were well looked after by the team.

And, thank you so much, for sharing experience of your stay on TripAdvisor.

Our team is empowered to take initiatives to look after our guests and they enjoy doing this. Your generous appreciation will encourage them to continue creating experiences for our guests.

I do hope that you will return again and give us the opportunity to look after you.

Reviewed February 15, 2018 via mobile

From the minute you enter the hotel you are enveloped in luxury, with exceptional service and exquisite surroundings. The choice and presentation of meals is truly wonderful and the views from the hotel are amazing

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay at The Oberoi, Mumbai and for posting feedback of your stay on TripAdvisor.

We are pleased that you had an enjoyable stay and that you were impressed by the service, the ambience, the splendid views and your dining experiences at The Oberoi, Mumbai.

Your generous appreciation is a big reward for the team for all their effort. Thank you so much.

The team and I, look forward to your return look to welcoming you back.

Reviewed February 14, 2018

Having stayed at multiple Oberoi properties over the years, I certainly expected impeccable service (which is the Oberoi way). What came as a very pleasant surprise was the attention to the smallest detail (which is also an Oberoi hallmark).
Arriving after a 23 hour journey from NYC, I was greeted with such kindness and care that I felt like I was coming home.
I had an amazing suite overlooking the water (the best view in Mumbai!) and was welcomed by fruit, champagne and my name embroidered on the napkins and pillow case (a complete surprise and so touching).
Each day continued in the same vein: faultless housekeeping (they left me shoe bags and perfumes sachets for my clothes), delicious breakfasts, great bar, good gym and the most gracious, helpful and caring staff.
I was working non stop but every time I returned to the hotel I felt taken care of.
There is no other place I will now stay in Bombay. Thank you for such a wonderful week.

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying at The Oberoi, Mumbai and for sharing your experience of your stay on TripAdvisor.

We are so delighted to read that The Oberoi, Mumbai will be the hotel of your choice whenever you travel to Mumbai. Thank you for all the compliments for the staff and service. I am very happy that our team has been recognised for all their efforts and for all the little details they take care for our guests.

Your appreciation of the view from the hotel, the breakfast at Fenix, and the fitness centre are all very encouraging.

The team and I, look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back to your favourite hotel in Mumbai.