2,748 results
All reviews eau bar fenix restaurant marine drive nariman point arabian sea queen's necklace ocean view butler service indian restaurant world class excellent hotel duty manager business trip special mention business hotel ziya suite
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

my this trip is with my freinds and me and my freinds we all are very satisfied with the services provided to us.and the staff is all good,polite.hotel managment is also so good.we haven't face and problem there.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Krati B
TheOberoi_Mumbai, General Manager at The Oberoi, Mumbai, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay at The Oberoi, Mumbai and we appreciate your time to share feedback of your experience on TripAdvisor.

We are very very happy to read that your friends and you had an enjoyable stay and that the team looked after you well.

Your generous appreciation is very encouraging and motivating.

The team and I, look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back very soon.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Another fabulous stay at the best address in Bombay. Great location with stunning views and well appointed rooms. The staff are fabulous and the dining options varies and good.
Nothing is too difficult for the friendly staff and they make a real difference.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank sohailandfamily

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying at The Oberoi, Mumbai and we appreciate your time to post feedback of your experience on TripAdvisor.

I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay and that you were impressed by the location, the splendid views of the ocean, the well-appointed room and most importantly the service.

Your mention of the team making a real difference is very motivating and will inspire them to scale greater heights of excellence.

I hope that you have many more opportunities to visit us again in the not too distant future.

Reviewed November 9, 2018

We decided to try this hotel for a one night stay based on all the positive reviews, we previously have stayed at the Taj Palace wing and indeed were returning there for our final 3 nights on our return to Mumbai.
I cannot really fault the hotel and understand why some people rate this hotel so highly, its quieter than the Taj and in a more residential area. There is not much shopping to do(unlike the Taj which has the busy Colaba district a moments walk behind) other than the shopping malls that both hotels have which make you a bit uncomfortable walking past as each shop tries their best to lure you in!
The pool water was cold as opposed to the Taj. Breakfast is more of an a la carte basis for hot dishes with a small selection of cold pastries and fruit etc buffet style. The hotel is quieter than the Taj Palace, and also seemed quieter than its sister hotel, The Trident which is connected by a walkway next door.
Rooms are nicely appointed, one mishap was that they put us on the smoking floor, when I specifically had confirmed prior to our arrival a no smoking room. I must admit I did not realise till after we had unpacked and was standing at the lifts the mistake, as the room did not smell of smoke, when I pointed this out they offered us both an hour treatment in the spa and also our in room dining was cleared off our bill with sincere apologies.
Personally I still prefer the Taj, but that's me, don't let that put you off this hotel which is really nice and luxurious, the staff are helpful and curtious up to the usual high Indian standards of hospitality.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed November 8, 2018

This place is amazing. 5-stars all the way. I would go back tomorrow. The workout room is excellent, the pool is beautiful and the location is very convenient to hit other spots in Southern Mumbai. There probably isn't a better place to stay in Mumbai.

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Guest,

We are pleased that you had a fantastic stay and that you have rated us "5 star" for all the service and facilities you experienced.

Your generous feedback is very encouraging and will motivate us to scale greater heights of excellence.

Thank you very much for your positive review and for so highly recommending The Oberoi, Mumbai on TripAdvisor.

The team and I, look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back in the not too distant future.

Reviewed November 5, 2018 via mobile

The hotel is a great place to be at. The food, serve, rooms and the view is impeccable. The location is amazing with a walk out distance to the queens necklace. The staff here are courteous and humble. Loved it and shall look forward to stay here once again.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
TheOberoi_Mumbai, General Manager at The Oberoi, Mumbai, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying at The Oberoi, Mumbai and for sharing feedback of your stay on TripAdvisor.

We are elated to read your review and to note that you enjoyed the food, the room, the view, the location and most importantly the service.

Your generous appreciation is very encouraging and will encourage us to do even better.

Thank you once again for your positive review.

The team and I, look forward to your continued visits.