4,077 results
All reviews masala bay sea link band stand arabian sea chinese restaurant club room sea facing coffee shop butler service in room dining an upgrade business trip room service excellent hotel great hospitality excellent stay rooms are spacious
Reviewed August 12, 2017

Excellent staff and extremely professional service.
Location of the hotel just cant be any better! every small detail is so well thought of, that when you come back to the hotel after a long day, you can simply unwind. Everyone from Front office to housekeeping to security is helpful and really friendly.
Cant wait to be back soon!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Sophiya P
PChander, General Manager at Taj Lands End Mumbai, responded to this reviewResponded August 16, 2017

Dear Sophiya,

We really look forward to welcome you back very soon!
If in the meantime there is anything I can do for you please feel free to let me know directly.

Reviewed August 11, 2017 via mobile

Though Taj lands end is usual Taj hotel with all amenities.. I am giving 5 star mainly for their hospitality and location . Taking care of room, taking care of personal belongings and arranging them.. Everything is well take care.. Food preparation is OK. Breakfast is usual breakfast..Location is awesome.. All the rooms have sea view..

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business

Dear Nusrat,

Reviewed August 10, 2017

Visited for first time. Very good property of Taj,,, Amazing view of sea from the hotel. Very warm staff with ready to solve your problem attitude. Room service was also very nice. Would recommend surely to stay at this hotel when in Mumbai

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
PChander, General Manager at Taj Lands End Mumbai, responded to this reviewResponded August 11, 2017

Dear Shivangi,

Reviewed August 10, 2017

My room was nice with good amenities and service. I am a medical practitioner and one of my patient's condition deteriorated suddenly and I had to leave the hotel. I requested for return of the advance paid for the same day. Hotel management agreed to it and the advance was paid back to me. it was a pleasant surprise.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business

Dear Vivek,

Reviewed August 9, 2017

Loved this hotel - spacious and clean. Staff are hospitable and very welcoming. Have stayed there twice and both times experienced wonderful service. I had to check out early and was offered to use spa facilities without charge to freshen up before flight. Would highly recommend anyone to stay there.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
PChander, General Manager at Taj Lands End Mumbai, responded to this reviewResponded August 10, 2017

Dear Guest,